JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just need a 9 or a 9.5, if I don't get them I will be very sad :frown:

If I go to the mall and ask the stores if they're getting these will have the info or should I wait until next week to go?

Don't we all
laugh.gif

whooo hooo just locked up 2 10.5s and a 11 for one of my NT homies.... paid a little over retail but def feels good to not have to worry about..... any folk in A ustin hit up Active Athlete he is not raping as much as usual... i guess he made enough charging 400 for gammas and 300 for taxis

VF HOH is doing fcfs for these. They stated that all NA releases this year was fcfs. This shouldn't be any different.

they are def nice to have around sometimes...... i mostly use them for sales on reg nikes i get like gettin all my dt 96s for half price...... but thats also prolly why he is charging 300 for taxis and 400 for gammas...... i def never would pay that

Anybody else see these in GS here in la? Just check culver city and Baldwin and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Even showed them the picture of these on the racks.

Just trying check off one present off my sons Santa list. Need 3.5 and 5.5

Anybody else see these in GS here in la? Just check culver city and Baldwin and they all looked at me like I was crazy. Even showed them the picture of these on the racks.

toddler sizes? 

would cop for my nephew

who ever took that pic was probably an employee trolling, nobody is gonna break street date

just a funny thought you guys are forcing your love for Jordan's on these young kids, they'd probably much rather have some Lebrons, lol

Last edited:
who ever took that pic was probably an employee trolling, nobody is gonna break street date

just a funny thought you guys are forcing your love for Jordan's on these young kids, they'd probably much rather have some Lebrons, lol

My son is indifferent to Jordan's. He likes them, but not infatuated with them like I was as a kid. Hi doesn't know my struggle trying to get moms to buy me Jordan's as a kid. These kids are spoiled these days. Moms wasn't paying more than $30 for shoes when I was a kid. I didn't get my first Jordan's until my friend gave me his black/red 4's in 1990.

The look on my kids face when I give him some mercurial soccer shoes though. :evil:

Negative.  I've taught my daughter better than that.  She wears Jordans by choice.  I even taught my wife to "dislike" lebron.  The flopping compilation videos were about all it took!  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom