JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

who ever took that pic was probably an employee trolling, nobody is gonna break street date

just a funny thought you guys are forcing your love for Jordan's on these young kids, they'd probably much rather have some Lebrons, lol
Negative.  I've taught my daughter better than that.  She wears Jordans by choice.  I even taught my wife to "dislike" lebron.  The flopping compilation videos were about all it took!  :lol:

LeBum's will never be on my kids feet

who ever took that pic was probably an employee trolling, nobody is gonna break street date

just a funny thought you guys are forcing your love for Jordan's on these young kids, they'd probably much rather have some Lebrons, lol
my son is so young/old at the same time..he know all the nicknames for the shoes lol..him all his 2nd gr friends love lebrons though smh almost everytime he chooses the lebron

my nephew is 1 1/2, pretty much gotta force everything on him. 

but its not like that, just want him to have dope shoes, nothing wrong with that.

i was hoping citysole would be like $230, but i should've of known.. have at it guys 

$339 
sick.gif

http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6_76&products_id=9311

Last edited:
my nephew is 1 1/2, pretty much gotta force everything on him. 
but its not like that, just want him to have dope shoes, nothing wrong with that.

agreed. My kids will rock vans and adidas too. I just want my kids wearing Jays when possible.

My boys were rocking space jams from birth. I've been buying kids sizes before I even had plans to have kids.

Last edited:
That's the thing though....we DON'T know that. That is just speculation.

It's a pretty safe bet. Did you not see what happened with the royals? This will be worse. These are in much higher demand, especially since it's one of the last releases of the year.

Citysole didn't know how limited the black gold 1s were when they pre sold them.

wouldnt they have known with the small amount they were set to receive?

surprised they didnt pull a scumbag move and refund the pre orders and charge more for them like everyone else usually does :smh:

wouldnt they have known with the small amount they were set to receive?

surprised they didnt pull a scumbag move and refund the pre orders and charge more for them like everyone else usually does :smh:

I would guess that they got the same amount as the other OG 1s, black and golds were limited by region not necessarily supply

I dont know the whole story but I think they did refund some people and try and sell for a higher price, don't quote me on that tho

Last edited:
Nope, I even passed because I thought it was too much :lol:. Felt good at my chances at retail because a lot of people in the thread didnt like them. Once it was reported how limited they were.....game over :smh:

Funny how $220 seems like a steal for a certain sneaker :x F our lives
$225 is RETAIL up here in Canada after taxes for a GR :smh: . No such thing as a steal, just expensive or really expensive!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom