JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The blue sole I've given up on, but that shape indeed looks absolutely poor :x.

I could see the leather being exactly like the White Cement IV and most of this year's V retros since Jordan Brand has been catering to the audience that doesn't like their shoes to crease |I

Lol what's wrong with those white cement 4s.. I love those things..

Lol what's wrong with those white cement 4s.. I love those things..

If you're one of those "I wore my pair 25 times and they haven't creased at all" kind of dudes, then nothing.

I just love soft leather, and the fact that I didn't get that OR the right shade of gray made me bless a friend with those. My point was just that the Sports Blue leather will more than likely be very hard in the same fashion.

Last edited:
If you're one of those "I wore my pair 25 times and they haven't creased at all" kind of dudes, then nothing.

I just love soft leather, and the fact that I didn't get that OR the right shade of gray made me bless a friend with those. My point was just that the Sports Blue leather will more than likely be very hard in the same fashion.

I'm old... I learned not to expect anything great from jordan brand. I kno off top they never gonna do anything right. They lucky I live MJ

This is a very important question lol. If I get someone else in my my home to hop on another computer come release date and we both score so I can get 2 pairs, will the order get canceled since there are 2 pairs coming to the same address? Thanks in advance!

This is a very important question lol. If I get someone else in my my home to hop on another computer come release date and we both score so I can get 2 pairs, will the order get canceled since there are 2 pairs coming to the same address? Thanks in advance!

i think it has to do with the CC, can be same address but has to be different payment method or CC

i think it has to do with the CC, can be same address but has to be different payment method or CC
Hm yeah cuz I really want to score two but I'll settle for 1. But if it's a good day and I manage 2 I wonder how I can make that work. I could possibly ask someone just to ship it to their crib and use a different credit card to be on the safe side.

Last edited:
no same address either or IP. knew a few that got cancel. all comes down to how crazy they check though. 

Last edited:
The big shoe retailers won't receive theirs until a week or a few days before the drop. I'm positive it'll be 10-18 patirs depending on how employees are around y'all way cuz they get dibs.

I'll let y'all know this week what it looks like. For all we know Zyzz could be right and there's a few more.

That's where the "No same address or IP" doesn't make sense to me. It would be unfair if you had brothers or college students shared an apartment or something.

no same address either or IP. knew a few that got cancel. all comes down to how crazy they check though. 

dont think thats true, same IP? :lol:

plus ive seen plenty people just say use a diff CC and they have been doing it for years.

now i dont know if they use same address but someone can clarify

dont think thats true, same IP?
laugh.gif

plus ive seen plenty people just say use a diff CC and they have been doing it for years.

now i dont know if they use same address but someone can clarify
Yeah if someone could clarify that's be good, same IP seems kind of absurd. If anything I would order from the same home but get one shipped to another address if that would work.

Local mom & pop spot around my way (brooklyn) has them for 300. Royals in men sizes were no where to be found even a week before release. Bred's will be a bit more accessible, hang in there guys.

Back
Top Bottom