JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just wish these sneaker news websites wouldn't post up anything about this release so it wouldn't get so hyped up but that's just wishful thinking

To everyone asking about multiples to the same house....

My twin brother and I do this a lot. Nike is ok with it if the orders and CC's used are under different people. I've specifically asked them this and done it on multiple occasions. Eastbay too. Haven't tried FNL...but they don't play by their own rules, so go ahead and break them. Doubt they care. Or notice.

Order one under your name and credit card and, if possible, have someone else in your house register at the site under their own name and use their own CC.

EDIT: Use different devices (obviously).
Thanks for clarifying! So different accounts/credit cards.

I'm gonna be pretty heart broken if i miss these  
mean.gif
 will i live? of course i will, but i'll be sick for about a day or 2  if i miss 
Same here man
frown.gif
. Especially after following this thread for a little while and to not be able to cop would really suck. And that is a real possibility since I'm trying to cop the o'l fashioned way.

Care to share? Not sure if I want to rely on my cousin in helping me secure my pair(s) this time around since it seems like Australia aren't getting many of these.

i heard the continent of australia is only getting 1 and a 1/2 pairs total...

1 pair to sell, one 1/2 pair for store display

one store will have the 1/2 pair on store display not for sale while another store will have 1 pair for sale (but it's already reserved i guess - size 17.5)

Last edited:
i heard the continent of australia is only getting 1 and a 1/2 pairs total...

1 pair to sell, one 1/2 pair for store display

one store will have the 1/2 pair on store display not for sale while another store will have 1 pair for sale (but it's already reserved i guess - size 17.5)

Confirmed

So, are we all eating pizza and watching spongebob with our Bred 1's over Green Rhino's house?

Last edited:
ayo, i like pizza hut - used to cop the final four mini-basketball once a year & used to book it

i can't even keep up with this thread, never mind the actual release! argh

Last edited:
Don't laugh too hard. People will pay those prices during the first couple of weeks. I'm not ashamed to say I sold my extra pair of Royals for $600. I had planned to keep it stocked, but how the hell could I pass that up?
I dont believe that.

Back
Top Bottom