JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hahaha not after that SVG Gif of doubt! Lol really though, everyone is such a Debbie downer. Can't even express a little confidence in here without getting shut down. Gerald, Mark, and Sneakerfan are already in my top 3 spots as far as extras go, they got in line in the summer time.

Plus kingclown Z says we have a massive GR on our hands. He says bred 1's will instinctively flock to pizza parties like the salmon of the Capistrano!

I wish I had that confidence man. Must be nice to be stress free on releases :lol:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these are more iconic than royals, mainly cause of the colorway and they received the banned  notoriety. 

its all preference though. 

i love the royals though, man i remember i had to settle for the sb jpack dunks  while i was on the hunt for 2001 royals. 
i changed my avi, dont know if anyone cares 

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hahaha not after that SVG Gif of doubt! Lol really though, everyone is such a Debbie downer. Can't even express a little confidence in here without getting shut down. Gerald, Mark, and Sneakerfan are already in my top 3 spots as far as extras go, they got in line in the summer time.

Plus kingclown Z says we have a massive GR on our hands. He says bred 1's will instinctively flock to pizza parties like the salmon of the Capistrano!

The fact that I didn't even crack the top 3 is a travesty :x :smh:

I'd lowkey skip Christmas Day to have these now
I have the option right now to stay in buffalo rsvp and cop at villa or go back to nyc for xmas and try for a pair with the homies back home. 

Most likely going going but feeling uneasy on what to do. Ive always gone home for xmas

Called all my local FNLs, Footlockers, Champs and Footactions.

Some said call the Sunday before because they dont know, so i really doubt stores are already receiving shipments.

EDIT: Also my local HOH doing a raffle, but ion know if i wanna **** with that

Last edited:
Called all my local FNLs, Footlockers, Champs and Footactions.

Some said call the Sunday before because they dont know, so i really doubt stores are already receiving shipments.

at this point if they're still saying "we don't know" they're probably not getting them

I wish I had that confidence man. Must be nice to be stress free on releases :lol:

LOL **** show me the guy that's stress free on release day! I bet it would be nice. If I'm coppin off JJ, where I got one of my pairs of Royals, and NDC as two of my very few options, you can pretty easily guess things aren't easy around my way. I thought the Czech/royals joke would help you figure out who this is. I was in ALL of the royals thread with ya til the end brah! Hell maybe that was @drewswish and I'm just confused hahaha.

Nice GIF G LMAOOOOO!

Word capt'n you top 3 but you been MIA so I had to share the love. I heard you stole Jerusareem's pair in the club anyway. Busted the top off a champagne bottle and threatened his life with it hahahaha. White jag on da run.... MMMMMBOP! :rofl:

I have the option right now to stay in buffalo rsvp and cop at villa or go back to nyc for xmas and try for a pair with the homies back home. 

Most likely going going but feeling uneasy on what to do. Ive always gone home for xmas
Man that's tough...lol shoot if the fam can hold out from seeing you till New Years no harm done right? I know it's gotta be difficult picking up releases in NYC.

Back
Top Bottom