JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

soles and sole fly prolly will get em

i managed to lock down a pair from a fla mom and pop shop....i might get my 2nd pair from the fnl in augusta

they held me down on a couple og high releases this yr
Know anything about Pa, pgh specifically?

Whoa, this release has me real nervous. My only option to cop is online, but now I might have to go somewhere on the 28th, and it's too late to do any preorder now..... Hope the resell price not gonna be too crazy.

You paid 335 a pair on those?

Nah I was there trying to get a pair for my boy he told me 375 when I walked in then I talked him down to 335 then three dudes walked in and he sold them to those dudes for 365 then goes "thanks for not saying nothing about the 335"

Watch them retro em like six times by 2030

Haha I can live with that, especially if they are done like these NA's. Then I'll already have some friends bday presents taken care of in the future!

I'm just pretty excited to give my Banneds a rest. Even though I keep them in great shape, I still live my life in em. Will be nice to give them a break. Now I just need some 2001 Royals that fit me so I can let my 2013 pair have a rest too. If it isn't Blk/reds, its Royals for me,

i wish i would've caught that
Pretty sure we wear the same size and I was on it with the quickness and 9.5 was long gone, you are in my area right? If I can cop an extra, I got your pizza slice b
yup, 9.5, and i'm right next door to you, and i would appreciate that.. 
nthat.gif

soles and sole fly prolly will get em

i managed to lock down a pair from a fla mom and pop shop....i might get my 2nd pair from the fnl in augusta

they held me down on a couple og high releases this yr
I wish I was able to lock down a pair. All the family members and friends work at stores that never get the shoes I want. So It's really difficult

Beat you to it-http://niketalk.com/t/536390/jordan-1-black-red-releasing-fall-winter-2013-12-28-13-no-gm-talk-allowed/7560#post_19343711

Back
Top Bottom