JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Hopes it's 300k pairs online
Me too.. That way I can get my original number of 17..
what!? 
eek.gif

It's not looking good in my area. All the stores still say they don't know if they're getting these.

Black and Golds were a trainwreck for me. Genuinely wanted those when pics first surfaced, didn't care about hype or none of that cause I was getting my two pairs and I loved how they were done. Kept telling myself don't worry, shipments coming in late, my local HoH and NT will have them here in LA... Had a couple of preorders on eBay and a big cartel site (dude was even in NY). Thought I wouldn't get burned like the royals. Look how that turned out. :lol:....

:smh:

Black and Golds were a trainwreck for me. Genuinely wanted those when pics first surfaced, didn't care about hype or none of that cause I was getting my two pairs and I loved how they were done. Kept telling myself don't worry, shipments coming in late, my local HoH and NT will have them here in LA... Had a couple of preorders on eBay and a big cartel site (dude was even in NY). Thought I wouldn't get burned like the royals. Look how that turned out.
laugh.gif

mean.gif
mannnnnnn in retrospect I am still kicking myself for not pulling trigger on 400$ preorder. That was the burn that led me to be more diligent about how hard I need work and read up before every realease. They were so limited they never come up on anyones Cop of the year lol.

I will not fail on these breds, no no no no no.

Last edited:
Got some more store info couple FNL are getting one size runs one store got two but is allowing employee purchases.

mannnnnnn in retrospect I am still kicking myself for not pulling trigger on 400$ preorder. That was the burn that led me to be more diligent about how hard I need work and read up before every realease. They were so limited they never come up on anyones Cop of the year lol.

I will not fail on these breds, no no no no no.
Exactly fam, exactly. That's why I refused to believe these Black and Reds were limited. I still vividly remember seeing Citysole having a size 11 (Just .5 up from my TTS) for just $210 or so and I said "Nah, i already paid for a lot of preorders, I'll be good." 
mean.gif

Royals was the stab to the abdomen, Black and Golds was the twisting of the dagger. 

On a brighter note, I got my Jordan 1 Royal and Black/Red flannels today in the mail. 
laugh.gif

Was on sale for 12 bucks, not bad imo for my stingy shoppers out there. 

Back
Top Bottom