JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Ain't nobody laugh at nobody for the shelflife orders. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about having them. I woulda bought two at that price limited or not I'm tight I ain't know about it.

yup, im a cheapass and i woulda bought 2 pair :lol:

i dont think we will find another site with a price like that

Plenty of dudes where laughing about it when shelf life had them in stock. I'm not trying to make myself feel better, but I'm happy go at least get them without stressing out. Yes I paid a bit more than retail, but nothing more than what they're going for now.
i would've happily paid that $230... i was watching this thread closely just incase something like that happened, and the minute i go do something they dropped 
mean.gif
tell me about it.  i missed my size 9.

i know they have been discontinued, i was hoping someone had a box left over. id seriously buy it, doubt its expired or anything :lol:

There was a pic of John Cana on an ice cream sandwich in my quick search - maybe still available but highly limited???

Last edited:
i know they have been discontinued, i was hoping someone had a box left over. id seriously buy it, doubt its expired or anything :lol:

There was a pic of John Cana on an ice cream sandwich in my quick search - maybe still available but highly limited???

john cena been in the WWE for a long time :lol:

they had him on the bars, they got discontinued in 08 or 09 i think. no idea why though :smh:

Anyone have handy a sponge bob pic with him (is it a him - do sponges have genders?) wearing the 1's in a pizza shirt eating some wwe ice cream?

As much as I hate raffles, I kinda hope they do a raffle for these because if it's FCFS people will start postin up like 2 or 3 days early. Ain't nobody got time for that :smh:

I got Stone Cold one time..I aint even wanna eat it...

I even kept the card you can rip out..

Wish they had iPhones around that time.. I woulda took a pic of that stone cold bar I dunno anyone who got stone cold. 

Last edited:
As much as I hate raffles, I kinda hope they do a raffle for these because if it's FCFS people will start postin up like 2 or 3 days early. Ain't nobody got time for that :smh:

People would line up that early just for the Reserve Tickets haha. Like.. it's xmas.
People don't have time to do that. I've only really seen "kids" camping nowadays. I ain't waiting in no 20 degree cold for several hours. Would much rather preserve my health ahaha

I got Stone Cold one time..I aint even wanna eat it...

I even kept the card you can rip out..

Wish they had iPhones around that time.. I woulda took a pic of that stone cold bar I dunno anyone who got stone cold. 

you a fool :lol:

Got a glance at inventory for 1s at a well known sneaker store in North Louisiana and there were atleast 2 FSRs...I saw 3 size 12s....Just to give hope to those who haven't copped a pair. Mind you this is North Louisiana...so I would expect higher numbers in bigger cities.

That's what I'm worried about too , dudes being out there mad early for the ticket !! I don't have time to be waiting out in the cold for hours like I'm homeless .

Got a glance at inventory for 1s at a well known sneaker store in North Louisiana and there were atleast 2 FSRs...I saw 3 size 12s....Just to give hope to those who haven't copped a pair. Mind you this is North Louisiana...so I would expect higher numbers in bigger cities.
nerd.gif

I'll gain hope for myself when I see 3 size 13s 
laugh.gif
 , repped for the info. by the way found a pre-order site for 250, if anyone wants it PM me, they said guaranteed, sizes 11.5-13 left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom