JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'll gain hope for myself when I see 3 size 13s 
laugh.gif
 , repped for the info. by the way found a pre-order site for 250, if anyone wants it PM me, they said guaranteed.
lol good looking out...and I know that size 13 lifes gotta be tough at times

Got a glance at inventory for 1s at a well known sneaker store in North Louisiana and there were atleast 2 FSRs...I saw 3 size 12s....Just to give hope to those who haven't copped a pair. Mind you this is North Louisiana...so I would expect higher numbers in bigger cities.
I'll gain hope for myself when I see 3 size 13s :lol:  , repped for the info. by the way found a pre-order site for 250, if anyone wants it PM me, they said guaranteed, sizes 11.5-13 left

is it a real site or some cartel BS :lol:

That's what I'm worried about too , dudes being out there mad early for the ticket !! I don't have time to be waiting out in the cold for hours like I'm homeless .
Lol I'm in Florida so the cold isn't the issue here. It's just a matter of having more important things to do than camp out for a day. I don't mind camping for a few hours, but no more than that. There's a spot near me doing FCFS for the gammas this weekend and there are already 20 people in lawn chairs outside the store -_-

Where's the Greek dude, LAOWAKAKAKA, or something like that? He ate big time for the royals release. Haven't seen him in weeks.

dont forget these are the most easily faked shoe from the grey market back rooms

so dont let your thirst get u burned 

the allocations are looking very shallow all big chain stores

Still salty i missed out on Shelf Life but i still have hope i can get a pair on release date.

Considering that MJ is about to have 2 more kids it stands to reason all future jordan retros will be made in enormous supply. Kids aren't cheap! The next time these retro look for at least a billion to be made.

Last edited:

dont forget these are the most easily faked shoe from the grey market back rooms

so dont let your thirst get u burned 

the allocations are looking very shallow all big chain stores
Forreal I saw someone at the mall today trying to sell fakes for $150 lol

Am i the only that hopes to catch a good pre order link  every time you come in here ? 
laugh.gif
  don't get me wrong, i've been searching , but maybe  somebody seen something i didn't 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom