JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yeah im in Atl. I called southlake cumberland and perimeter they said next friday but ima call next week to make sure. I still gotta call arbor place and greenbrar tomorrow.

Repped homie..

Might have to hit the whole city with my lady as well double my chances at each spot

Must be nice to have spots in your city that's getting them.. i wish i could drive around the city and enter raffles.. hell i would even line up for a fcfs 
laugh.gif

patiently waiting for next week so I can enter these raffles

asking stores if they're getting these, they keep saying "call back Monday". pisses me off cuz when I call Monday they're gonna say "call back Friday"

who's throwing red laces on these bad boys? I know lamekilla wont be.

I personally like the red, but not more than black.

I hit the mall today so far only know of one store chain handing out tickets everybody saying they don't know yet tbh I'm getting nervous

asking stores if they're getting these, they keep saying "call back Monday". pisses me off cuz when I call Monday they're gonna say "call back Friday"

thats why i hvent called

annoying and i havent even done it

I hit the mall today so far only know of one store chain handing out tickets everybody saying they don't know yet tbh I'm getting nervous

there's nothing more nerve shattering than a "we don't know yet" a week before release lol, I need to know if it's one way or the other so I know where to focus my efforts

keep me in mind.. i don't mind paying a person extra for their time and troubles  

what size you wear

i sympathize bro. I wanna let everybody know that if there are any spots around me that don't sell out, I'll do my best to let people on here know, I'll sell them for a reasonable price
let me know if you land on any 10.5 Mart and I will happily compensate you for your troubles 
happy.gif

there's nothing more nerve shattering than a "we don't know yet" a week before release lol, I need to know if it's one way or the other so I know where to focus my efforts

keep me in mind.. i don't mind paying a person extra for their time and troubles  
what size you wear
i hit you in the pm

i sympathize bro. I wanna let everybody know that if there are any spots around me that don't sell out, I'll do my best to let people on here know, I'll sell them for a reasonable price

Repped. That's a good attitude to have, gotta help the fellow NT'ers

I'm willing to do the same

Any news on any spots in florida getting these? I know miami should be ok but central florida heads any word? As of right now its looking like online on rd for me :smh:

thats why i hvent called

annoying and i havent even done it

I usually just charge it to the game and make trips so they see me in 3D. I'll go to malls or shopping centers with multiple sneaker stores so I get more accomplished per trip. Associates usually are more cordial in person because they are hoping to get a sale. Soon as walk in the store they're like "Can I help you? I'm like "Yeah... I got questions..."

Question for those who ordered on ShelfLife... Has anyone's pair made it to the US yet?

Nahh man, its probably way too soon for that. I'm just happy my tracking went live.

Sit back and relax. Nothing worst than waiting for that international package. I've waited 4 weeks before. Completely forgot about the shoe and bam, it arrived. I truly dont expect my pair to come until after release date.

Back
Top Bottom