JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

this is officially the longest time ive been in a thread. Hearing numbers are low, and a lot are nervous. Thanks, this did absolutely nothing but make me super nervous. ha. Can we just go back to the pizza party?

Ya'll seen?!

Mario Chalmers almost didn't live to see his pair... dude almost died tonight..

lol...

I do prefer the natural creasing on 1's but lately I've been thinking about shoe shields for these

It's funny seeing all of these random jamokes and IG pages with all of these Bred 1s but somehow these are limited and major stores ain't getting more 50 pairs.

Something don't seem right.

Either these are a GR or it's a million fakes out there.

It's funny seeing all of these random jamokes and IG pages with all of these Bred 1s but somehow these are limited and major stores ain't getting more 50 pairs.

Something don't seem right.

Either these are a GR or it's a million fakes out there.

Lots of fakes. Lol. Might still be a GR but there are plenty of grey market pairs.

So many GM pairs of these... like the regular person just trying to get black and red 1s because they always liked em or something will be caught. People will get got for these.. more than the royals.

How easy will GS sizes be to pick up on release date? Want to buy a pair for wifey.
Honestly if you cant get em in store pull the trigger on eBay early, cause it takes a while for them to go up in price but wait until they relase. I have gotten my girl every NA 1 for retail, I paid 130 for her royals but watever.

Only a few days away and I still don't know how I'm getting my pairs.

Can't believe the royals were much easier to get for me.

Exactly. But after all that reaction from Lebron was in a moment of frustration. I'm sure they made up after the game lol

Honestly if you cant get em in store pull the trigger on eBay early, cause it takes a while for them to go up in price but wait until they relase. I have gotten my girl every NA 1 for retail, I paid 130 for her royals but watever.
Thats sound advice. For some reason i blew off shadows then changed mind on rd. My size was sold out locally so for kicks i messaged ebayers till i caught a pair for 170 shipped. This was day after. Now thry afent found for under 200 much and thats with b grade pairs floating around.

Back
Top Bottom