JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Villa tweeted they're doing tickets for the 1's Thursday next week, you guys might want to check with your local villa since they posted on the site sunday

Too late fam, all slots have been filled.
Damn so dudes is just getting rejected at the door now.. 

When was the RSVP I didn't see it on any of the rsvp sites... 

roll.gif
roll.gif

Any info on when Villa is passing out tickets? They're twitter said they'd post info about the release on Tuesday but they still haven't posted anything. Thanks in advance..
They are playing games man, the coming soon page says this Sunday the 22nd ,but on twitter someone asked when will they be doing tickets and the response from Villa was next Thursday. We are better off calling a local store

Too late fam, all slots have been filled.

:rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:
do i get a refund if I didn't get chosen?
got damb bots..

This pizza/ice cream party will only be available to NT members who have been loyal to NA OG 1s this year. This is our way of giving back to our community. We will email the members who have posted in EVERY NA OG 1 thread with a time and location on 12/27/13. The event will take place 12/28/13. You must physically bring your black/red 1s or receipt to the party in order to access our VIP section.

Please note, all pairs will be fully inspected at the front door by @Bboyd who is the head of our GM security team. If you're not on the list and want to be added to the list, you must fill out an application immeadately and go out of your way to secure an extra pair of black/red 1s for one of our loyal NT NA OG 1 members at retail price. This includes camping, making phone calls, and gathering every raffle ticket in your city, by any means necessary. If we find out you can not complete that task by 12/27/13 we will no longer consider your application.

We love all our community members and we are sorry if you missed the threshold for this EPIC event. We haven’t done anything for our loyal NT NA OG 1 members and we figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

Thank you
PizzaPartyRSVP.com

This pizza/ice cream party will only be available to NT members who have been loyal to NA OG 1s this year. This is our way of giving back to our community. We will email the members who have posted in EVERY NA OG 1 thread with a time and location on 12/27/13. The event will take place 12/28/13. You must physically bring your black/red 1s or receipt to the party in order to access our VIP section.

Please note, all pairs will be fully inspected at the front door by @Bboyd who is the head of our GM security team. If you're not on the list and want to be added to the list, you must fill out an application immeadately and go out of your way to secure an extra pair of black/red 1s for one of our loyal NT NA OG 1 members at retail price. This includes camping, making phone calls, and gathering every raffle ticket in your city, by any means necessary. If we find out you can not complete that task by 12/27/13 we will no longer consider your application.

We love all our community members and we are sorry if you missed the threshold for this EPIC event. We haven’t done anything for our loyal NT NA OG 1 members and we figured this would be the perfect opportunity.

Thank you
PizzaPartyRSVP.com
Do we have a +1? 

Hope rnsd comes through with my pizza party rsvp. Getting worried, hearing slots are more limited than previously thought :frown:

damb, Its gonna suck to end the year or start the new yr giving a reseller money... flip side of the coin, it would be nice to end the yr with these tho. my only JB pickups this yr were black toes, shadows, and gucci's. need these, but if i strike out clovers will be my consolation |I

Last edited:
Add me to that list of NTer's riding around ATL with their women scooping raffle tickets. I need these.

It's funny seeing all of these random jamokes and IG pages with all of these Bred 1s but somehow these are limited and major stores ain't getting more 50 pairs
Something don't seem right.

Either these are a GR or it's a million fakes out there.
Gonna go with a limited GR like the rest of the 1s have been this year + a bunch of fakes.

1s dont seem like theyd be too complicated to make (my guess)

Last edited:

As a broke engineering student, all I want is one pair at retail. Hopefully the shoe gods are on my side because I can't afford the pay resell (books > shoes)  
im on the same page. Hope this can be my first jordan purchase in months. All i want is one. 

Back
Top Bottom