JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lots of places are doing raffles for these. The best time to call and get info is before lunch. Employees are mad helpful when the store opens.

I got a few decent leads in Orlando.

footlocker and footaction both said raffles are starting on friday. they both had a paper explaining the procedure so therefore im guessing most of them will be doing the same. Im still waiting on hoh but i believe they should be doing the same thing. hopefully my finish line does guaranteed tickets but they say they dont even know if they are getting them yet.

If anyone is in the Miami area HoH Dadeland still acting clueless, but they said look out on the launch locator. I'm guessing it'll be a raffle.

Mr. R's pairs are already claimed and accounted for. They said on IG they're giving them to "loyal customers". Lol. Basically they're giving them to their friends and fam. At least they were kinda honest.

Shoe Gallery will be getting them but they haven't decided how they'll do it yet. Follow them on IG for more info.

I'm sure Soles Inc will also be getting them but I don't mess with Soles Inc.

Plenty of spots in Miami will have them if you're in this area.

Last edited:

footlocker and footaction both said raffles are starting on friday. they both had a paper explaining the procedure so therefore im guessing most of them will be doing the same. Im still waiting on hoh but i believe they should be doing the same thing. hopefully my finish line does guaranteed tickets but they say they dont even know if they are getting them yet.
regular footlockers?

Any Bay Areans know which spots in the south bay are doing raffle for these besides HOH Valley Fair? What's HOH VAlley Fair raffle days?

Been trying to call them but always busy.

no now that i think about it it has a hoh in it its just soo little i be forgetting its a hoh sorry. But i also called hoh harlem and they still dont know what they are doing, im about to call them again in a minute and check for an update @johnny250

Last edited:

no now that i think about it it has a hoh in it its just soo little i be forgetting its a hoh sorry. But i also called hoh harlem and they still dont know what they are doing, im about to call them again in a minute and check for an update @johnny250
@dwin25  good luck man.  i'm over here in san diego and we got 2 hoh's, i believe they're both getting it.. i might drive around the whole damn county to get those stupid shiekh raffle codes also.. this release is gona be a tough one.

got a raffle ticket from dtlr today, saw a small line and got scared but every body was entering the one for the gamma 12s :lol: guess that's the consolation for those that missed the 11s

as far as foot locker, can't believe they haven't put up the launch locator yet, but I'm pretty sure it's HOH only

Last edited:

@dwin25  good luck man.  i'm over here in san diego and we got 2 hoh's, i believe they're both getting it.. i might drive around the whole damn county to get those stupid shiekh raffle codes also.. this release is gona be a tough one.
yea bro u too i hate these damn raffles hopefully i can get a guaranteed spot or find a fcfs somewhere.

3 stores in the 209 will have these
Which stores? 
nerd.gif

It's funny to me how HOH Serramonte said they gave out tickets already when I picked up the Gamma XI this Saturday.
Shady as ****.

It's funny to me how HOH Serramonte said they gave out tickets already when I picked up the Gamma XI this Saturday.
Shady as ****.
when did they say this?

I truied calling but their line was disconnected. Serramonte is notorious for shady  biz

got a raffle ticket from dtlr today, saw a small line and got scared but every body was entering the one for the gamma 12s
laugh.gif
guess that's the consolation for those that missed the 11s

as far as foot locker, can't believe they haven't put up the launch locator yet, but I'm pretty sure it's HOH only
its on launch locator now, friday raffle, calls going out saturday, you gotta pick em up before closing saturday.

got a raffle ticket from dtlr today, saw a small line and got scared but every body was entering the one for the gamma 12s :lol: guess that's the consolation for those that missed the 11s

don't you stay in the chi :nerd:

hmmmmmmm my HOH said they are getting them and giving out tickets friday but they're not on the launch Locator. Ill assume they are getting them

That stockroom pic proves there is a better supply of these floating around at stores. Im just waiting to see how many bred for royals deals actually get made. The big difference between this and those is people are dropping royals price on these and they have yet to release. By the time these release and start hitting ebay, they will peak and come back. There is no shortage in the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom