JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Looks like I'll be traveling all over the city on Friday...
I will be doing the same thing
laugh.gif
not me.. i have one store in my area gettiing them, and it's about an hour away 
sick.gif
  i'm still gonna go enter tho F it!

Damn right. I only buy retail, but my homie captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 is a little slower than me, so he gonna spend that $300 and then he has good friends like me that are gonna pay the difference for him to take this trip to Jamaica. And we won't go without 2013 Blk/red 1's on our feet (oh and just like your incorrect info on overseas sites costs and shipping times, Mochachip, you're also wrong about the quality of the 2013 OG 1's in comparison to ten years ago. They do in fact test very well against that quality and the comfort level is insanely better in the 2013's. We can wear 2013's all week in Jamaica and all over Bob's plantation. You won't catch me in my 2001's or 94's walking for more than 2 hours).

Jahhhhhhh man!!

:pimp: :pimp:

$200 was my limit, it was that damn $31 in shipping that made me go over that for the 1st pair :lol: ... but every other pair will be at $140 unless I have to pay toll + tax picking up pairs from NY.

I wonder if there's a limit on how many tickets they'll be giving out 
nerd.gif
1 Per person? Bring ya fam. Lol.

I'm encouraged by these Friday raffles since I can get 2 tix per outing to increase my chances. I love having a hubby who isn't into kicks. 
glasses.gif

If I end up winning multiple raffles I'll be looking out for NTers if I come across more than 1 pair.  

When I got my royals my hubby was standing in another line for me and they ended up having stock at both stores, but I just need 1 pair so I gave my hubby's spot to another dude who was behind me in line and he was able to get his royals from my hubby's spot. 

Will FTL raffles last until close? Won't be able to stop in my closest HoHs until Friday evening.

Last edited:

I wonder if there's a limit on how many tickets they'll be giving out 
nerd.gif
1 Per person? Bring ya fam. Lol.

I'm encouraged by these Friday raffles since I can get 2 tix per outing to increase my chances. I love having a hubby who isn't into kicks. 
glasses.gif

If I end up winning multiple raffles I'll be looking out for NTers if I come across more than 1 pair.  

When I got my royals my hubby was standing in another line for me and they ended up having stock at both stores, but I just need 1 pair so I gave my hubby's spot to another dude who was behind me in line and he was able to get his royals from my hubby's spot. 
No I mean if they'll hand out a certain amount like 500 or something like that.

Will deff be looking out for NT if i can grab another pair. That retail+tax+shipping 
smokin.gif

Lets hope I can get 1 tho.

non-lurkers and thread regulars of course :smile:

Last edited:
Lol. Ok. I have 5 EURO not UK sites open and I have 8 UK sites that will have them NOT including NDC and I can assure you even with Euro shipping (which can be anywhere from the low $10 USD to $35 USD depending on the sites) you will pay more overall ordering with GBP than you will with Euros.

No need to debate though. I'm just trying to help the people out considering buying overseas. I have friends in the UK and Europe now and anyone in the UK will tell you their stuff outside of NDC is more.

I can assure you that I buy Euro and UK almost every release and there are plenty of spots that you get a cheaper pair than in the US. And I'm taking on experience and actual purchases. I got 6 pair of Gammas for $190.50 total shipped each. They would normally be here before an NDC Saturday release but Xmas had NDC bump everyone to 2 day shipping and the euro package will sit on Xmas so they will all 6 be here Thursday. There is reason to debate this because you are in fact NOT helping anyone and your information is incorrect. Yes there are some overseas spots that cost a little bit more, but not the prices and shipping you've been saying for most, and then there are others that cost a decent amount more and do take a while to ship, but are still guaranteed legit pairs for less total than the pre orders that have been selling out.

But there is MORE than one shop that competes with and beats US pricing and shipping, regardless of the form of currency.

Last edited:
One of my HOHs did guaranteed tickets this morning. Got my pair locked up so im good :pimp:
I don't think they had a lot of pairs either probably like 30-40 smh

damn bruh, sup with a 9.5?

What's good bro
I'm still hitting spots up to see how they handling release. Ima try and go hard this week, ima keep you in mind ill see what I can do
It's gonna be a mission tho everyone feening for these

Once my local HOHs open, I'm going to call and see what time on Friday they will start handing out raffle tickets. I'm hoping they will be passing out tickets whenever I get out of work on Friday.

stores being shady as hell with this release

called my local HOH this morning and asked how they're handling the release

"we're doing guaranteed tickets Saturday morning"

check launch locator

raffle tickets on friday 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom