JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

would have been nice if they implemented the finishline draft system for all releases

that process was smooth, but I can see how the FCFS heads would be upset about it

Site says tickets will be given out Friday, but I called a couple hoh locations in Dallas and they gave out raffles yesterday.

Whaaaaat... Lol. Man

Im so salty at my HOH. They did me dirty. There an hr before open and dude waits 3 hrs to post that sign
Turns out that raffle runs till tomorrow, and I know man, first time I ever dealt with a raffle like this, usually they do it by size around here, hopefully no reseller picks my 13 if I win 
mean.gif
, might campout for another guaranteed ticket come wednesday, and smh that's why I don't deal with the HoH around me, the same shady practices they pull.

jus got back from shoe palace for raffle sign up. line wasnt too bad. they were taking names for 1s and 12s, employee said most were goin for the 1s...we'll see how it goes. never had any luck at my mall in gettin thst call tho...

Simple Twitter RSVP Thursday, Footlocker/HOH Raffle Friday, all else fails be up at 6 AM Saturday.

I never did a raffle before but how's it like? Do you have to camp just to get a ticket or you can show up any time of the day and wish your luck.

So I call up some Foot Lockers listed on the launch locator to confirm that they will be holding a raffle on Friday and they all tell me they aren't getting the 1s :rofl:

These nikkas are hilarious

I never did a raffle before but how's it like? Do you have to camp just to get a ticket or you can show up any time of the day and wish your luck.

Usually the store gives tickets for a day or two during regular store hours. They draw numbers and call winners the day before the release. Winners have until a certain time on release day to pick up the shoes. If they don't pick them up, they go up for sale.

Most stores that do raffles are all fixed, they just do "raffles" to justify the situation.

So all are footlockers doing the raffle friday? I've been calling all day and of course their not picking up. Smh!
+1

I've called 3 different stores, phone just rings out..But if I call HOH next week then all of a sudden someone picks up on the 1st ring??

This thread = anxiety. Ready for it to be over already. I just need a legit pair for like 250. Dont judge me lol.

Anyone wondering about the footlocker ticket situation they just announced on their twitter that tickets will be given out friday!

Anyone wondering about the footlocker ticket situation they just announced on their twitter that tickets will be given out friday!
And that page specifically says IF the store participates in the ticketing procedure. Serramonte for example already did tickets last week cause they're shady scumbags. Most of these HOH don't even answer the phone. Cause you know... recording a message with release info is too tough for HOH to do. Calling back on Saturday is stupid too. All around FTL found a great way to f up this release already. Saturday's posts should be hilarious, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom