JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Welp guess its online or bust ..

Arbor Place is doing in FCFS at DTLR and FTL

Any raffle winners win 2 in a 12 hit me up im good for it

Last edited:
Just called finishline around my way and asked if they were getting them, he said he didn't know because they were a qs, I laughed as I told him they weren't a qs.

Just called finishline around my way and asked if they were getting them, he said he didn't know because they were a qs, I laughed as I told him they weren't a qs.
The finishline workers by me are so clueless... I just wait for the knowledgeable people on this forum to post the lists of what stores are getting them....

Last edited:
Just signed up for my first of many raffles, dude handed me the list to sign up and walked away to help another client.

I should have altered everyone's phone number so they couldn't contact potential winners and increase my chances Lol.

Raffle or bust for me, no FCFS locations here in S.Florida. Unless one of you guys can enlighten me on a location... Thanks.

somebody school me on what this sheikh online raffle is. Haven't even tried to buy a pair of jordans in a while so im out of the loop :lol:

Entered mine and it looked like less than one page of people on there, although the 12s was a few pages deep, seems like no one wants them where I'm at.

I think it's safe to say that these are even more hyped than the royals, which could make resale prices be just as high

Safe to say? I always found it odd royals were on black/red level. Maybe it's because I'm an old fart and these began it all for me.

slowly losing hope and not caring for these. Hate when JB decides to drop these types of releases in a time of year where chaos ensues all over the place... It's gonna be a deep scar :frown: #NT #WEKNOWDRAMA

Just reserved a pair at a local shop and they never get anything limited. Thinking these have similar production # as the shadows.

Just signed up for my first of many raffles, dude handed me the list to sign up and walked away to help another client.

I should have altered everyone's phone number so they couldn't contact potential winners and increase my chances Lol.

Raffle or bust for me, no FCFS locations here in S.Florida. Unless one of you guys can enlighten me on a location... Thanks.

Stuff like this confirms to me a lot of these raffles and lists are already pre determined. It's just a way to pacify everyone's desire, making us think we have a shot.

somebody school me on what this sheikh online raffle is. Haven't even tried to buy a pair of jordans in a while so im out of the loop
laugh.gif
all these raffles at the mall, i almost dont even want to deal with it. only shoes ive copped at the mall were runners like 2-3 years ago. 

really hope this boutique spot comes through, no info til thursday-friday. 

shady *** spots

CCH told me wed they werent doing anything until sunday & it would run till wed

now today it was yesterday & its over....dtlr corp my be getting a call from coldcity

prbly the last time i deal with thier lying bs coming straight from a manager

man bro I went to river oaks SATURDAY and they told me they was passing raffle tickets Monday to Wednesday :smh: I might call dtlr corp too.

Last edited:
Really frustrated that I can't get any answer from most of the places in the Bay Area I've been trying to hit up. Valley Fair is only a couple miles away but traffic over there is my definition of hell.

To make matters worse I fly out to NYC the morning of the 27th, so I'm trying to figure out which raffles I can even do and which ones my gf is going to do at home. The reality is with 1-2 FSR at these places it will be 5% chances at best of winning a raffle. Any NYers able to point me to some good spots in BK or Manhattan for raffles? PM me.

Back
Top Bottom