JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Looking like @GrizzlyAnimal   the only one escaping with a pair, nobody gunning for that 9.5 
laugh.gif

@nycsad92  you're my size. I am jealous...help me 
mean.gif
pm me
pm'ed

Last edited:
Seriously though, is everyone in here a 10.5? I'm not liking my chances...
mean.gif
haha
If your going for raffles I suggest going for a different size then swapping it for the 10.5

The amount of people who put down that size for the list is disgusting
mean.gif

Im really an 11 but like my 1s down half a size

Release is weird this time around. Both House of Hoops in my area handing out raffle tickets this Friday and calling winners on release date. Winners gotta pick up the shoes before store closes. Every other release hands out tickets Tuesday and Wednesday and calls Thursday, so whats up with this release. If I'm not able to pick these up I'm going to be mad salty. 

Release is weird this time around. Both House of Hoops in my area handing out raffle tickets this Friday and calling winners on release date. Winners gotta pick up the shoes before store closes. Every other release hands out tickets Tuesday and Wednesday and calls Thursday, so whats up with this release. If I'm not able to pick these up I'm going to be mad salty. 

you ever heard of christmas

Size 10..10.5..doesn't matter...my pinky toe hates the 1s...have to stretch them out to make them roomy :\

Might as well add a poll asking what size are you at this point, so i can see how many of you I have to kill to get my size.

Back
Top Bottom