JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Release is weird this time around. Both House of Hoops in my area handing out raffle tickets this Friday and calling winners on release date. Winners gotta pick up the shoes before store closes. Every other release hands out tickets Tuesday and Wednesday and calls Thursday, so whats up with this release. If I'm not able to pick these up I'm going to be mad salty. 

you ever heard of christmas

You ever heard of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday? You wouldn't expect Christmas to be that much of a factor considering the stores are going to be open the day before and after.

I'mma be tight if I get the 10.5 and realize I was supposed to size down
mean.gif
Run  identical to the shadows but the quality on the breds is better imo

Release is weird this time around. Both House of Hoops in my area handing out raffle tickets this Friday and calling winners on release date. Winners gotta pick up the shoes before store closes. Every other release hands out tickets Tuesday and Wednesday and calls Thursday, so whats up with this release. If I'm not able to pick these up I'm going to be mad salty. 

You ever heard of Monday, Tuesday and Thursday? You wouldn't expect Christmas to be that much of a factor considering the stores are going to be open the day before and after.

You don't think people celebrate xmas eve?

being a size 10.5 is probably the worst size to be for in demand sneakers, seriously. im an 11 and thats just as bad but 10.5 is very very very popular. its crazy

being a size 10.5 is probably the worst size to be for in demand sneakers, seriously. im an 11 and thats just as bad but 10.5 is very very very popular. its crazy

well it use to be.. not anymore.. every release.. size 10.5 and 11 is the last to sell out cause nike makes the most of those sizes

look at every release. usually big sizes sell out first and then small sizes.

Here's 6 new codes for the Southern Cali Shiekhs:

MONTCLAIR PLAZA: 1E6D16F94A
WSF WEST COVINA: 73795B2F63
LOS CERRITOS CENTER: D9F66D4199
WESTFIELD CULVER CITY/FOX HILLS: 87091AAE83
SOUTH BAY PAVILION: 7E8EC143C7
GLENDALE GALLERIA: 7C7AC80836
LAKEWOOD MALL: 96D1C355A6
DEL AMO FASHION CENTER: 819A24238D
DOWNTOWN LA: B859BB2DC7
BEVERLY CENTER: 006225E227
WSF PAVILION: 02E4051B04

Thanks to @notyours for the West Covina one!
smokin.gif
You are awesome Fam.. I hope you get your size as well!

I really hate to be that guy, but..

Anybody know what spots are gettin these down in south Florida? I've scoured this humongous thread and still haven't found anything. Any help would be appreciated

You don't think people celebrate xmas eve?

Even if they do the stores ain't closing for 'em. I sure I'm in majority when I say if your store can be open on Christmas Eve or the day after then why not hold the raffles then. Monday and Thursday really don't have any significance at all in regards to the holiday anyway.

Last edited:
tomorrow after 5 or so i will not be coming in this thread at all.. i'm gonna enjoy x-mas eve with the fam... i really hope i don't miss anything 
laugh.gif

How many are you 10.5? Jesus.

Ya'll gotta start going up or down a half size, get away from my 10.5s :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom