JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone got shiekh codes for the sac area?

I'm from Fresno, but going up for the weekend. And will be down in LA Sunday :lol:

EDIT: Just seen last page.

Last edited:
This is random, but how do you all feel about laces? I would never put blue laces on my royals, or grey on my shadows

joeyd12 joeyd12 respectfully disagree. From what I've seen in my pairs, Royals leather is thicker and softer and creases smoother and more easier. The Shadows is texturized, stiffer, thinner and has a bump effect because of that stiffer leather.

View media item 708131

The Royals = Breds. They are exactly the same smooth leather. Everything is identical, literally except color. To me the leather seems thinner on the breds and royals than the shadows. Shadows have a nice soft puffyness to them that the royals and breds don't. I could see how the royals and bred leather creases easier, but the shadows get these deep leather creases in them and it gives the leather a great aged texture. It's always about personal preference, but the shadows look and feel more "OG" to me - I absolutely need a second pair, without a doubt.

If anybody slept on them I suggest buying a pair ASAP, lol. They are worth every penny of reseller's $220.

View media item 708164View media item 708165View media item 708166View media item 708167View media item 708168View media item 708169

This is random, but how do you all feel about laces? I would never put blue laces on my royals, or grey on my shadows

I feel the exact same way, I think they both look terrible with the colored laces! lol black laces >>>>>

Only 1 that looks good with red laces in the black toe sample with the black tongue, IMO.

Last edited:
joeyd12 joeyd12 thanks for the detailed pics fam. It really does come down to personal preference. And I actually have a double up of my shadows. Got the second pair for resellers price at 165 shipped DS. lol got pretty lucky, just had to keep waiting and looking for the right deal. Glad you got your pairs though! They all look real good. :smokin

And btw, @GrizzlyAnimal your gif execution is on point. :rofl:

I have a dude that says he can get me a pair. I need a legit check on the site though. Pm me if you can help

roll.gif

I'm wondering when this thread will get to the point where active posters are just going to start telling the newer heads to read all the pages & use the search function. I'm seeing lots of already answered questions.

Lol. After Xmas dudes goin stop bein so friendly and the PMs will be at an all time high. Lol.

Who has there Bred 1's and are gonna wear em today? Def. wearing mine to the mall........ feelings gonna be catched.

You know it's gon be a good day when the sodium levels is high before you even leave the crib.

Word....My sodium levels is high because you copped a pair of shoes earlier than me :rolleyes.

Anyways. This release will be my last jordan purchase ever.....unless they retro the cool grey IV's

Hahahaha I'm not even gonna front like I ain't laugh at that.

That's it red sweats black tee and bred 1s

Well going down for Christmas to my Lady's in Orlando. Fcfs according to the locator. She said she is down to come with me to camp and I dont mind taking her there because they are super organized. We'll bond even more hopefully :lol:

Back
Top Bottom