JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

laugh.gif
 @ 21mercer. Dem boys shady as a mofo. Only time I've ever won from their was bred 11s re-rsvp. They're a joke.
^^This. eff those guys. i feel like most of their pairs are spoken for.

It's so hard to cop these in Wisconsin, lol.

Been able to cop every OG 1 online for retail except blk/golds, hopefully I can snag at least one 9.5...

21 mercer very shady..

You should see there stock room, well I dunno about now they got a new lead in charge so all that stuff had to go but they def had db5s way after db5s came out. Roosevelt field was just as shady before the new RSVP system. They only picked the names of friends... If anyone rsvpd for the black red and purple 7s and had an issue at Roosevelt field... Well that was when.. Things changed for them..

21 mercer very shady..

You should see there stock room, well I dunno about now they got a new lead in charge so all that stuff had to go but they def had db5s way after db5s came out. Roosevelt field was just as shady before the new RSVP system. They only picked the names of friends... If anyone rsvpd for the black red and purple 7s and had an issue at Roosevelt field... Well that was when.. Things changed for them..
i wish i had one of those connects ill be good

just a heads up to the cats trying to cop at shoe palace and sheiks they only have 1 FSR so plan accordingly...or dont get your hopes up at retail the supply will not meet demand for this one 
frown.gif

Who has there Bred 1's and are gonna wear em today? Def. wearing mine to the mall........ feelings gonna be catched.
not gonna lie, had my 01 breds on last night at toys r us for a quick pick up ( or so i thought) ish was mad hectic just trying to find a parking spot. ( i parked in the fedex receiving section, im an outlaw * pharell voice) 

had some cats doing low key double takes but... 

i know im late to the size poll but im an 11-11.5, but ive been entering all raffles as an 11.5

props to @SoleReaper  and all other soCal Nt'ers for doing the legwork, i came through with one code though haha so i hope to be blessed with some good karma.

that whole members to guests ratio was crazy though.

sheikh @ del amo fashion center is only getting 15 pairs, 1 size 8 and 1 size 12, thats all i got out of the manager. 

Back
Top Bottom