JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

word go see if u can fill out he app online and hmu if u get the job lol

Apply mercer is always hiring. Only Wack thing is the employees at other Nike stores in the city get first dibs at the job but they def. Are always hiring.

Headed Out To Jupiter Island For The Holidays.... Pretty Much Counting On These Being NoWhere Within Miles Of Me :smh:

Just Need To Lock Down One 9.5 And I'll Be Happy!

In your head you think you'll be doing it but in reality you'll just look like this

sp9b1w.jpg

Damn..that Pic bought back memories..LMAO...cant believe somebody saved it...

Last edited:
Someone finally picked up the phone at my local HoH. Raffle tickets were scheduled to be handed out this Friday, as noted on the launch locator. Just found out that they are handing tickets out today. Smh. Glad I called today. Bout to head over and grab some raffle tickets.

Last edited:
Someone finally picked up the phone at my local HoH. Raffle tickets were supposed to be handed out this Friday as indicated on the launch locator. Just found out that they are handing tickets out today. Smh. Glad I called today. Bout to head over and grab some raffle tickets.

da avy came from where? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom