JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yo this kid is cool
pimp.gif
. Spending Christmas Eve at the mall to show off a pair of sneakers to other men
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

This reminds me of the dude in the Gamma thread who was talking about wearing his DS space jams to pick up his Gammas. Dudes went in on him.

Last edited:

but why? why not share. why not help people out, lurkers or not....? i believe in helping and sharing info with folks within a community for a somthing that i have a passion for... thats jus me tho i guess
Yeah but there have also been times where info has been misused here in NT. I remember back in the black and gold thread, Clezzie posted a number to a shop who were selling those 1s for CHEAP. a little over retail i think. A lurker or possibly NTer turned out to be a reseller and bought all the rest of the pairs and resold it on eBay for those crazy high prices you see now. So yes, I beieve in helping people out but I hate people who abuse the system. 
i understand and i hate those people too but i guess karma will get them in the end. also in that situation, im coppin first then spreadin the love LOL!

What's the going rate for Royals? I got a line on a pair of 9.5s for $250 shipped (not my pair; no affiliation to the seller).

im suffering with yall

:lol:

SMH

Bruh, don't you already have a pair :lol:

yea but i have my doubts a long with JoeyD, my pair is exactly like his.

i asked another member to post a picture of the middle of the sole but he ignored SMH

i might have someone hooking me up with a pair or two for retail but not 100% sure yet. If i do, i will be posting a full blown out comparison between 3 shoes which will help out the entire sneaker community if what i find/think is true.

but why? why not share. why not help people out, lurkers or not....? i believe in helping and sharing info with folks within a community for a somthing that i have a passion for... thats jus me tho i guess
it's all good until you strike out/ find out 700 people entered the raffle for one sheikh lol plus the snowball effect, we gotta slow the spread of info

it's crazy I actually be feeling good about this release until I come on here
laugh.gif
im sure they have a **** load of foot traffic anyway. these shiekhs is gettin maybe 12-20 pairs, and lets say 300 people enter jus on foot traffic. ya chances is mad slim anyway right? i dont bank on raffles jus like i dont bank on the lotto but i enter/buy tix jus for that what if chance...

What's the going rate for Royals? I got a line on a pair of 9.5s for $250 shipped (not my pair; no affiliation to the seller).
thats a great price but theres an abundance of great fakes as well now....jus be careful with grrat prices...avg price i seen is 300-375...

So.... Just to show the level of thirst. Someone asked if members would share an "early backdoor" ndc link with him. I said sure I'll send it Saturday at 8am.

Clearly I was joking since 8AM is when Nike will tweet the link.....

*received 3 PM's asking for a link*

:rofl:

Up to this point, I've underestimated this release. With Gammas last week and possibly the Yeezy release this week, I believed 1s would be an after thought. These are more limited than I thought :\

Back
Top Bottom