JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

can't believe we've been following this release for 7 months now

4 days away fellas. hope for the best, prepare for the worst 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Shoutout to all the NT'ers who have been consistent in all the OG 1 threads. Y'all know who you are. Our journey comes to an end on Saturday

but why? why not share. why not help people out, lurkers or not....? i believe in helping and sharing info with folks within a community for a somthing that i have a passion for... thats jus me tho i guess
I lean more towards your view, but with more caution. IMO lurkers aren't apart of the community. I figure if you're going to lurk at least have the decency to register and drop a contributing post in the thread every now and then before you send a PM.

I dont have that Sheikh store where I am on the east coast, but Im LOL-ing at all this public sharing of info before anyone has a secure pair.  I got PMs over the Euro sites and I've had some correspondence with a few people here. I generally will gladly give info to people who are posting and bringing the same kind of info to the table. No way im hitting anybody with my list of 10-15 euro sites when they haven't provided some themselves.

For those of us trying to pay retail only it makes sense not to put it all on the table right now. At least cop your 1 pair then share the wealth. If NT wasn't so lurker friendly I'd change my tune some. NT is the largest sneaker forum on the internet IMO. You share with one you sharing with like 1000.

Shoutout to all the NT'ers who have been consistent in all the OG 1 threads. Y'all know who you are. Our journey comes to an end on Saturday

Nah fam, our journey will continue into next year :lol: ... pretty sure some useless colors will drop with the NA treatment but I think JB will give us at least 2-3 OG colorways as well. It's been a looooooooong stressful year for most of us obtaining these 1s, who would've thought.

Made some solid connects and associates/friends throughout all of these OG 1 threads.

Shout out to the homies, we will not fail come Saturday .. (maybe pay slightly above retail, but definitely not rape prices lol) :nthat:

it was a joke bruh im not actually bout to pray for any material things of any kind
Psssshhhhh I do all the time. God is infinite. He blesses with material things we don't need from time to time-shoot I even pray for parking spaces.

You better believe I prayed for my Royals and God hooked me up with a 2.5hr line wait , 8th place in line and a drama free experience. I'll pray for these too. If He sees fit for me to have them then I'll no doubt get them. If not thats koo too, but you better believe I'm praying for these at retail. Lol.

Anxiously waiting for Thursday to come to see if I won the raffle. Looks like everyone is a 10.5 up in here
tired.gif
. Does Nike generally make more 10.5 or 10? Thanks!

Asked finishline if phone order were allowed on these and they said yes. But I knew it was to good to be true, rest assured it was false. I sent their twitter DM a nice little message haha.

What's the going rate for Royals? I got a line on a pair of 9.5s for $250 shipped (not my pair; no affiliation to the seller).
Hoping that some royal deals pop up when guys strike out on these. I'd cop at that price if legit. My size too, pm me if legit and u don't want them lol

so it looks like I'm dropping $300+
condolences

J/k man I understand totally]

Anxiously waiting for Thursday to come to see if I won the raffle. Looks like everyone is a 10.5 up in here
tired.gif
Someone a few pages back said Nike makes more 10.5. Sounds like a 10 might be easier to get though. Well, I just want my one size 8.5.

tired.gif
i think majority sizes range from 9-10.5.

stores will most likely get 2-3 pairs in those sizes, while only getting one pair in the 8's and 11 + 

i'm gonna try and rsvp at nt chicago even tho i know i really have no chance, but it doesn't hurt to try.. ill take that trip if i win 

Back
Top Bottom