JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I was more focused on these for some reason...but I'm eager for the 27th, hope to receive "da call"
nerd.gif
goat avi

@Mayor of NYC we don't need your useless posts in here, if you don't like his post just keep it moving. No need for the negative post.

Who are you? They made you a mod? Never seen you post before. No prob, though. I was just joshin with the guy

I'm stevesteve72 and yes they made me a mod. If you've never see me post before you must not be on NT that much.

Caved & got a guaranteed pair for $260. Now to try and get a 2nd at retail. I'm gonna cuddle with these mofos & buy em a crib on RD.. Haha.

Last edited:
yea but i have my doubts a long with JoeyD, my pair is exactly like his.

i asked another member to post a picture of the middle of the sole but he ignored SMH

i might have someone hooking me up with a pair or two for retail but not 100% sure yet. If i do, i will be posting a full blown out comparison between 3 shoes which will help out the entire sneaker community if what i find/think is true.
@Zyzz  @JoeyD12  I posted about this awhile back in Air Jordan 1 High thread. I have a pair of Black Toes that I bought at Foot Action and it had two different bottom sole stamps so Authentic pairs can have different "Nike" modlings on the bottom. Check your other NA 1 pairs, you might notice the same thing.

http://niketalk.com/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/3900#post_18840847

Last edited:
yea but i have my doubts a long with JoeyD, my pair is exactly like his.

i asked another member to post a picture of the middle of the sole but he ignored SMH

i might have someone hooking me up with a pair or two for retail but not 100% sure yet. If i do, i will be posting a full blown out comparison between 3 shoes which will help out the entire sneaker community if what i find/think is true.

@Zyzz
 @JoeyD12
 I posted about this awhile back in Air Jordan 1 High thread. I have a pair of Black Toes that I bought at Foot Action and it had two different midsole stamps so Authentic pairs can have different "Nike" modlings on the bottom. Check your other  NA 1 pairs you will notice the same thing.

http://niketalk.com/t/508567/official-air-jordan-1-retro-high-thread/3900#post_18840847

well in some pics of those who posted authentic pairs, you can see the marks in the background behind the nike more. on the pairs me and him have they arent as bold and seen

it would help if those who have retail pairs would post those same pics but regardless i will see for myself soon but id like to help Joey out now if possible.

I had my wife go into Shiekh Santa Anita (Arcadia, CA) yesterday to enter the instore raffle. Today I go in to enter the raffle and I get an online code?!

So here it is.

F39B951138

I called the wife and she said that they were doing the instore raffle, I told her they said otherwise. She asked "what about all the people that went in yesterday and entered their names for the raffle are they going to call them and give them the online code, or are they a**ed out?" I'm going with the latter.

edit - I had to fix the code it wasn't 13 it was a "B"

Thanks man, repped! I knew Arcadia was *********** when they said they were only doing an instore raffle... Guess someone put corporate on to them yesterday. haha

I had my wife go into Shiekh Santa Anita (Arcadia, CA) yesterday to enter the instore raffle. Today I go in to enter the raffle and I get an online code?!

So here it is.

F39B951138

I called the wife and she said that they were doing the instore raffle, I told her they said otherwise. She asked "what about all the people that went in yesterday and entered their names for the raffle are they going to call them and give them the online code, or are they a**ed out?" I'm going with the latter.

edit - I had to fix the code it wasn't 13 it was a "B"
That Shiekh is shady b
I still entered anyway
I would rather win the one at West Covina

How much was it from them? seems like hype shoes they be taxin'....

^ nice. Can't wait to get my pair from shelf life.

They usually have decent prices, but the shipping is pretty high. But rather purchase from there than give my money to a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom