JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Is it okay to go half a size down in these retro 1s? sorry I'm new and this will be my first retro jordan that I'm hoping to get. I wear sz 11.5 on kobe 8s and Hyperdunk 12s which sucks since it's hard to find that size here. Would be a great christmas gift if someone would help me T_T
I wouldn't recommend it. They fit TTS and if you have a pretty wide foot you'll probably want to go up a half size for comfort.

anyone in norcal hit up Valley Fair Shiehk for the online code yet? worth a shot.
Valleyfair: fd5e0d3aa0

Anybody else have any other Bay Area codes besides Oakridge/Bay Fair, Arden, Downtown? PM me. Or just be kind enough to post them here.
wink.gif

Last edited:
With all the talk about Shiekh shoes being shady, does anyone know how the online raffle is done? Is it done at the corporate level....or are the shady locals in charge?

With all the talk about Shiekh shoes being shady, does anyone know how the online raffle is done? Is it done at the corporate level....or are the shady locals in charge?
Not sure, but that paisa chick in Los Angeles sells before RD...GS sizes are never around because of her.

Done at corporate according to Shiekh. But then again, they could just be saying that. A lot of people I know won Gammas through the new online raffle though, so maybe it is.

Back
Top Bottom