JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

2 things... 1, A site life Shelf Life, since they released pairs and sold already that means they wont be selling any more on release day, right? And 2, what's GM stand for?

Anybody got a Memorial City Shiekh code here in Houston?

I have a First Colony code to trade.

is there any reason why more people aren't paying $50 for a bot to do the work?  curious

because the people who are pros at this have even better bots that will easily make your $50 bot worthless

buy a bot all you want but unless you have the best one, which i know nothing about in the first place i doubt it gets you anywhere unless its a GR release then its kinda pointless

Happy Holidays fellas.

I hope the xmas spirit alleviates some stress over these. Hope we all get our pairs!!!

because the people who are pros at this have even better bots that will easily make your $50 bot worthless

buy a bot all you want but unless you have the best one, which i know nothing about in the first place i doubt it gets you anywhere unless its a GR release then its kinda pointless
Yea, I mean, if they offer a refund if you don't get it, then everyone should jump in for $50.  Best case you get a pair for $190. Worst case you pay nothing.  Worst worst case..they dont refund?

you where right

this is the go to line spot for now on

now im waiting my gamms from iss

I got my royals from Shelflife, legit from SA, how did you see breds went on sale there? I was gonna wait till release day to check but I gotta look at the time zones, you prob got a deal also , nice

Yea, I mean, if they offer a refund if you don't get it, then everyone should jump in for $50.  Best case you get a pair for $190. Worst case you pay nothing.  Worst worst case..they dont refund?

yea but how do you "prove" you dont get a pair? :lol:

and they can just deny you too

is there any reason why more people aren't paying $50 for a bot to do the work?  curious
No guarantee because the market is so saturated now. IMO $50 is too much for something I MIGHT get use out of 1-2x a year, but I could see the potential for someone who buys kicks often.

ive asked myself that question repeatedly and my issue is not having a guarantee. Most of the guaranteed ones are $100+

since i dropped the fnl info this thread is headed towards royal thread territory

someone cue the Air Salt image for sat 

No guarantee because the market is so saturated now. IMO $50 is too much for something I MIGHT get use out of 1-2x a year, but I could see the potential for someone who buys kicks often.

ive asked myself that question repeatedly and my issue is not having a guarantee. Most of the guaranteed ones are $100+
another thing is price isnt a guarentee of anything, the pricing is completely arbitrary, somebody could charge 100 for a bot you can get for 5, how would you know until after you get it?

Bots are bots. People claim theirs is the best or faster. Truth is you can edit the code and they all the same. I took a free one recently (yeah i know, but for fun) and made it faster. Its easy but just like anything else they make small changes over longer periods to maximize profit for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom