JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol the arguing on that will happen on the 28th. I've been waitin for the aftermath of this release as much as the shoes themselves

Everybody beefing on Christmas Eve. What happened to the love in this thread man?
mean.gif
Right man 
mean.gif

NYC NTers any of yall called the FTL or FA that are suppose to be getting these and find out if they sticking to friday for tickets?

Last edited:

so i went to my shoe palace today to double check on the raffle being on Wed and Thurs since that's what they told me last Thurs. and dude goes nah raffle was today and it ended at 2. I was just like wow fuk you guys in my head. but then I asked about a backdoor price, dude got all quiet and said "how much will you give me for them" I immediately said 250 and he just said alright take my number down and asked for my size, lol i was dyin inside. but yeah I texted him and he said he gots me on sat.
Welp. One less "raffle" winner.

Right man :smh:

NYC NTers any of yall called the FTL or FA that are suppose to be getting these and find out if they sticking to friday for tickets?
I called em yesterday and they told me they aren't even getting them so I dont even know :rofl:

feelings were caught smh

but anybody got any info on the columbus ohio area??

Last edited:
for shiek does the person who won have to be the one who picks up the shoes? or can you print the email with confirmation?

the site doesnt say any specifis as far as ID, etc.

cause i signed up for the socal raffles lol. if i have to go to socal. im mothaf-ing driving to socal from norcal to get me these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

isht just got serious!!!!!!

Eating prime rib on a Christmas Eve, chilling with fam, a sneaker doesn't do any of that.

"Why can't we all just get along?" -Rodney King

isht just got serious!!!!!![/quote]
for shiek does the person who won have to be the one who picks up the shoes? or can you print the email with confirmation?

the site doesnt say any specifis as far as ID, etc.

cause i signed up for the socal raffles lol. if i have to go to socal. im mothaf-ing driving to socal from norcal to get me these shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

isht just got serious!!!!!!
Damn son :x

Last edited:
But seriously,why y'all stressin? If you really want it bad and u miss out on RD, just cop the resell price....unnecessary sodium right now

Back
Top Bottom