JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

These ARE "royal limited" depending on where you live/where you go.  Honestly I know one place that got 1 size run of royals but has two 20 + pair of these in mens. I was surprised but happy cause I'm definitely getting TWO pairs from them now  
smokin.gif

If Jimmy Jazz are really getting them then Im getting another pair. But the manager told me they aren't. 

Also, these are not the same quality as the DMPs. Anyone who seen a pair can tell you that.

These ARE "royal limited" depending on where you live/where you go.  Honestly I know one place that got 1 size run of royals but has two 20 + pair of these in mens. I was surprised but happy cause I'm definitely getting TWO pairs from them now  :smokin .

If Jimmy Jazz are really getting them then Im getting another pair. But the manager told me they aren't. 

Also, these are not the same quality as the DMPs. Anyone who seen a pair can tell you that.

Always thought those dmps sucked until I held in my hand...

Def gonna swipe em well everyone is trying to get these

Some ****** don't got it like that to drop 300 on one pair of sneakers.
I understand that... But the ventfest here of striking out is ridiculous....if they really dat salty, they should email Nike corp or protest Nike products....but they continue to be sheep and be in front of the line for the next release

Yup. Some shoes you just gotta bite the bullet. It sucks, but it's true.

It's way too over saturated nowadays.

It's one of two things...

A. Your gonna spend the bread and not care how much you spend just cause you really want the product.

B. You disagree with the way Nike does things so you don't buy they product no more. Don't get all crazy when your not able to buy something...

Everything is attainable... At the right price. Nike don't care about y'all moaning about "I ain't get em I ain't get em, I'm out the game"

Yeah you out the game? Cool, cause a new 14 year old just took your spot for the next 6 years.

Anyone here live in ft Lauderdale, fl area know ne about who's and how they're releasing these?
Im in SoFlo, but I can't rly understand your question.

Use the search to find Miami info. Use the FTL and FA launch locators for spots in Broward. Broward is a little more civilized than Miami so you should be good if you do your homework.

but wheres my mans at that got a " guaranteed ticket" for a sz 7.5 but doesnt know if their making that size 
laugh.gif
 him and jerusaleem kickin it right now 
roll.gif

I understand that... But the ventfest here of striking out is ridiculous....if they really dat salty, they should email Nike corp or protest Nike products....but they continue to be sheep and be in front of the line for the next release
I agree with both of yall. I don't have $300 to drop on kicks because for me no kicks are worth that much. Solution to the dude venting: If you don't have it don't buy it.

You make just as much statement NOT supporting as you do paying resell prices. Like Eddie said-no sense in venting in here...ESPECIALLY when you ain't even miss out yet. RD is Saturday. You still got as much chance as any of us.

Back
Top Bottom