JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Im just wondering how I'm gonna get in line at villa if you can't line up till ten I got black toes and shadows from them I rolled up around 9 , I'm gonna parachute in from the roof at 9:59 .my royals I got from the polish connect but this pair is looking difficult one hoh in the whole state of pa getting them this is starting to get old man to go thru all of these raffles ,lining up , online stalking twitters just to give nike my money two much work IMO nike stop playing with people and make more pairs at this point I don't see it dying down soon they can make 500,000 pairs and they'll still sell out What's next bare knuckle fights who ever wins can buy the shoes for retail
laugh.gif

can somebody explain to me when is the deadline to pickup ur shoes from a nike store?

does anybody think unclaimed pairs may be avail?

Will there be gs sizes? From what I have asked ndc, eastbay, and footlocker all said they will not release gs sizes but I imagine there will be as for the royals but will be much more hard to come by. If anyone has info on where will get them let me know.

can somebody explain to me when is the deadline to pickup ur shoes from a nike store?

Idk the deadline, but a few yrs ago unclaimed pairs at NT would be available to the public. Now you might be hard pressed to find some unclaimed pairs, but I hear it happens.

jordunk23 jordunk23 based on prior experiences, Nike will either do another RSVP for unclaimed pairs or randomly put any remaining pairs on the floor. Happen to me with the Royals. Sat around for a few hours b/c I got word they had my size left. Eventually I just left because the pairs could've been released anywhere between Sat-Monday.

Last edited:

niketowns are so shady about unclaimed pairs, i wouldnt bother.  On anything limited they'll probably never see the light of day

Idk the deadline, but a few yrs ago unclaimed pairs at NT would be available to the public. Now you might be hard pressed to find some unclaimed pairs, but I hear it happens.
The last I've heard (picked up) unclaimed pairs were the fighter jets foams and Squad 13's...

after those, the rest are history.

So they won't sit and be sent to outlets.

This is the new era of shoe buying. Instead of limiting shoes people want limit shoes people don't care about. It's a win win in my book. We all get the shoes we want since they are abundant and those limited-only buying people get the shoes they want.

My brother in law just surprised me with a box for christmas. I open it, royal 1s. My size, just out of the blue. I really didn't even know what to say, but he just made my christmas. I hope you all have a great christmas! Try and make someones day amazing. 

I'm seriously glad I dropped down that $280 each for my two pairs a week ago. I knew this would happen.

Still gonna be out there at a FCFS store to get me a 3rd and 4th also this saturday.

Good luck to everyone copping a pair and hope you all get yours. 

Merry Christmas!

My brother in law just surprised me with a box for christmas. I open it, royal 1s. My size, just out of the blue. I really didn't even know what to say, but he just made my christmas. I hope you all have a great christmas! Try and make someones day amazing. 
inb4gm

:smokin

AINT NO PICS DOE

Back
Top Bottom