JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

any news of a possible quick restock on these in Jan? hear from multiple accounts that they would be receiving another shipment of these by Jan

Yeah they'll probably restock these along with those royal pairs that were sitting in a wearhouse in the Midwest. They'll most likely restock around All-star break too.

>D

Decided to do a gamble lol

Paid $195 for a preorder not sure if the seller is gonna come through with it or not.

I'm still taking my chances with camping for these. For those that lives in MA, what are some spots doing fcfs? I was thinking about heading to Peabody.

Correct me if I'm wrong but $195 is good!! Spread the luv fam, wheres the preorder?

Correct me if I'm wrong but $195 is good!! Spread the luv fam, wheres the preorder?
Word I think it is lol if you guys have a fb you would see dudes be posting preorders from 200-270 max. 

and the preorder i made from was from a dude on fb. he hooked it up with 195 i'm not sure if he's taking any more spots though.

Last edited:
anyone in the Tampa Florida area know what other locations beside hoh getting these? Thanks a lot in advance... You can send pm if you prefer

Champs and one of the Footlockers aint getting em around my way smh.
One shiekh location is but they played me twice before talkin bout " We're sorry, We raffled your ticket but barely noticed we didnt receive any pairs in your size"

Any one in Fresno know who's gettin em? :frown:
Just the shady shiekh inside fashion fair, & HOH from what I know. I don't even mess with SP

since i dropped the fnl info this thread is headed towards royal thread territory

someone cue the Air Salt image for sat 
I can't wait to see it after saturday. The royal thread is what got me interested in NT in the first place. The salt was more interesting than the info. 

Last edited:
anyone in the Tampa Florida area know what other locations beside hoh getting these? Thanks a lot in advance... You can send pm if you prefer
Check Jimmy Jazz bro. There's one on East Fowler and a new one at the Brandon Towncenter

...Also Footaction in University Mall. They should be doing raffles there

Last edited:
Just the shady shiekh inside fashion fair, & HOH from what I know. I don't even mess with SP
Do you know if HOH already did their raffle? I thought it was til friday but some employee told me they already did it.  smh

I'm done with shiekh

Check Jimmy Jazz bro. There's one on East Fowler and a new one at the Brandon Towncenter

...Also Footaction in University Mall. They should be doing raffles there
thanks man I will call tomorrow I guess must be close today. You from the area?

Gonna be on an airplane to Alabama when these release. 
mean.gif
 Anybody know if Jordans sit over there?
Homie I'll tell you this. From what I've seen, most of the people here are from Cali, NY, and other major big cities where Is and jordans in general are a big deal. I live in Tucson, AZ, and FCFS gamma copping was easy from what my homies told me. He said he just walked in and copped like "the days of old". Then workers at the stores tell me jordan Is aren't even popular like that here. So I'm guessing Alabama might be like Tucson because it's a smaller market. Then again I was in Panama City FL for the royal drop and they sold out. Who knows, either way, I'd say as soon as you land hit the streets and get the info if you want em that bad. Good luck.

I just wanna know what the hell i did with my internet cuz after i recovered my computer my connection for releases has been too **** slow man
laugh.gif

If i see another connection error on nike or eastbay ima snap.

Like i said before if i get a pair online ima pick a random niketalker in here and give um a 5dollar nike or amazon code

My chances r slim to none
If you're using a bot, Nike is the one causing the connection error message. That's what they say in the bot thread anyway.

My dude in Europe can get me some for around $200 shipped but I'm undecided if I want them for that price. I'm debating. I'll decide tomorrow after I pick up raffle tickets. I believe I can get them at retail. I have until Friday to decide.

My dude in Europe can get me some for around $200 shipped but I'm undecided if I want them for that price. I'm debating. I'll decide tomorrow after I pick up raffle tickets. I believe I can get them at retail. I have until Friday to decide.

Your undecided on that? Smh.. Your nuts lol pass that my way.. I'll take full advantage.

Back
Top Bottom