JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yall have really given me some laughs on this Xmas break. I will miss the comedy when I go back to work next week.

yes, when i pick up the gammas they check the email and check id to match the name on the shoes
but man norcal to socal they dont announce winners till late the day before release and cut off time for pick up is 1pm
just fyi
does shiekh only notify you via email? or phone call too?

Could someone pm me the finishline locations that getting these or point me to around what page is it at?
Originally posted by @TheTrapper

Culver City CA Westfield Culver City

Mission Viejo Ca Shops at Misson Viejo CA

Aurora CO Aurora Mall

Clearwater Fla Country Side Mall

Tallahasse FLA Govenors Square Mall

St Petersburg FLA Tyrone Square

Augusta GA Augusta Mall

Greenwood IN Greenwood Park Mall

Indianoplis IN Castleton Square

Overland Park KS Oak Park Mall

Louisville KY Jefferson Mall

Peabody MA Northshore Mall

Edison NJ Menlo Park Mall

Lawerence Township NJ Quaker Bridge

Rockaway NJ Rockaway Townsquare

Lake Grove NY Smith Haven Mall

Staten Island NY Staten Island Mall

Arlington TX The Parks at Arlington

Austin TX Barton Creek Square

Originally posted by @TheTrapper

Culver City CA Westfield Culver City

Mission Viejo Ca Shops at Misson Viejo CA

Aurora CO Aurora Mall

Clearwater Fla Country Side Mall

Tallahasse FLA Govenors Square Mall

St Petersburg FLA Tyrone Square

Augusta GA Augusta Mall

Greenwood IN Greenwood Park Mall

Indianoplis IN Castleton Square

Overland Park KS Oak Park Mall

Louisville KY Jefferson Mall

Peabody MA Northshore Mall

Edison NJ Menlo Park Mall

Lawerence Township NJ Quaker Bridge

Rockaway NJ Rockaway Townsquare

Lake Grove NY Smith Haven Mall

Staten Island NY Staten Island Mall

Arlington TX The Parks at Arlington

Austin TX Barton Creek Square
my man :nthat:

St Pete & Clearwater look tempting

mochachip2 mochachip2 do you know when the next nike sample sale's are?

I wouldn't know AT ALL now. I used to go in HS back in 99 and through 2003. After that I didn't have an interest when they started getting popular and stopped putting the J's 30-50% off. It was weird how you found out. It was a sale where you weren't allowed in unless you had an invite but you werent invited unless you went. It was in a random industrial park twice a year near where I lived.

In HS and college we'd go in with $100-$150 and come out with 3-5 pairs of shoes. When Nike started getting crazy with prices they trickled to the sample sale. I stopped going. When you stop going you stopped getting the invites.

So if a store like footlocker has a raffle tomorrow, do you just go to the location and enter? is there a large line for raffle or a set time?
The best thing to do is call your local spot. Although they may say one thing on the FTL website, they may do something totally different in actuality. For MOST footlockers, I would recommend showing up as early as possible to get a raffle ticket because sometimes they do run out. Depending on your demand, yes there may be a large line. But that also depends on whether or not they are giving out guaranteed tickets or actual raffle tickets. But like I said, either call or go up there and pay them a visit to get the most accurate info. I always find it easier to communicate when I go to the store in person and ask questions rather than calling over the phone. They get annoyed by phone calls

Last edited:
The best thing to do is call your local spot. Although they may say one thing on the FTL website, they may do something totally different in actuality. For MOST footlockers, I would recommend showing up as early as possible to get a raffle ticket because sometimes they do run out. Depending on your demand, yes there may be a large line. But that also depends on whether or not they are giving out guaranteed tickets or actual raffle tickets. But like I said, either call or go up there and pay them a visit to get the most accurate info. I always find it easier to communicate when I go to the store in person and ask questions rather than calling over the phone. They get annoyed by phone calls
Thank you sir. Normally I'd call or visit but since everything is closed today and the raffle is tomorrow. I don't want to miss out if I have someone go at opening or call and it's already too late.

3. DAMN. DAYS. *In my Chance voice*
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom