JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I bet Shiekh has never had this big of a volume in their raffles before lol. And with so many people entering, I'm sure half the ones that win aren't even gonna go pick them up because they entered so many other raffles at the same time

I bet Shiekh has never had this big of a volume in their raffles before lol. And with so many people entering, I'm sure half the ones that win aren't even gonna go pick them up because they entered so many other raffles at the same time

shoot, i could win 8 raffles and I'd still go pick every pair up. Would hook up NT'ers, since 97% of us wear 10.5.

what i miss ?
nerd.gif

No I'm not banking on the raffles actually. I want to get a gauge on the employees doing them. That's why I said I'm waiting. I'm a good judges of BS just off of first meeting and interacting with people.

And the price isn't $200. I said around that-it's actually a bit more but less than $216. Yall don't believe me when I say I don't pay more than retail for stuff. Got my JS Denim Wings for wayyyy under retail. I've gotten nearly ALL of my J's since 2000 at retail or less. It can be done. I don't settle and I don't wear GS sizes.

I'm not opposed to around $200 shipped since I'm getting birthday money (bday is in 1.5 wks) BUT my world doesn't revolve around kicks like it used to. Remember, I'm a female. Stuff can be had for less.

So you're a girl who doesn't wear GS. Are you a giant then?

I got riverside Tyler mall code for sheikhs if anyone has any other codes for so cal other than SD hit me in pm

Edit just saw it's been posted to the search function I go

Last edited:

No but I'm going to guess you're under the age of 22 and have NEVER met actual female athletes or models. I'm nearly 5'8 and wear a women's 10 which actually isn't abnormal for my height.

Most models aren't shorter than 5'10. Most female athletes who play sports where speed and height are advantageous aren't shorter than 5'5 and usually don't have feet smaller than a size 9 which would make them mens sizes. 7.5 mens is a wmns 9

I have no problem with my height or shoe size though. If you have a problem with it that's on you. Let me know when you meet your next 5'8 giant though.

shoot, i could win 8 raffles and I'd still go pick every pair up. Would hook up NT'ers, since 97% of us wear 10.5
QFT, I always wondered if 10.5 was the most common size looks like it is.As if this release isnt hard enough ,we have to battle the other million 10.5's

No but I'm going to guess you're under the age of 22 and have NEVER met actual female athletes or models. I'm nearly 5'8 and wear a women's 10 which actually isn't abnormal for my height.

Most models aren't shorter than 5'10. Most female athletes who play sports where speed and height are advantageous aren't shorter than 5'5 and usually don't have feet smaller than a size 9 which would make them mens sizes. 7.5 mens is a wmns 9

I have no problem with my height or shoe size though. If you have a problem with it that's on you. Let me know when you meet your next 5'8 giant though.

my mom aint a giant and wears a size 9 1/2 in womens, shes like 5'6"

i bet these dudes never even touched a female :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mochachip2 mochachip2 I'm sorry, I had no idea. I knew something was up when I saw "mochachip" as an SN. :lol:

Congrats to you and your hubby being different and still being together, Merry Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom