JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone out in Chicago in any lines yet? Not too sure what time I should get out there if the store said no lines before 10.

Aren't they releasing Saturday morning? It's currently 19° and feels like 10°, I wouldn't recommend camping out for shoes in this weather. I'd suggest putting in as many tickets tomorrow and hopefully getting called or testing your luck at 8am online.

5th line villa. Might have to go dif size cause a 10 or 2 ahead of me but i want em whatever size. No pizza till confirm though u know.

Why would it be locked?

This is one of the most tame JB release thread in a long time.

If that slurtfest of a Yeezy 2 thread can stay open, so can our thread.

The pizza party will continue.

tyson-smiling.jpg

I don't even bother going into that Yeezy thread anymore so I didn't know how bad it was now. I guess I'll go take a look lol

That gif :rofl:

Its a mess in there man. For like 5 months they were arguing over a shoe that wasn't even confirmed.

Then another month talking about Adidas.

Been years since I bought J's but I'd really like to get a pair of these.

From reading just the last 2 pages it looks like I won't be able to get these unless I jump through all kinds of hoops…

Is that the reality of it these days?

Last edited:
Been years since I bought J's but I'd really like to get a pair of these.

From reading just the last 2 pages it looks like I won't be able to get these unless I jump through all kinds of hoops…

Is that the reality of it these days?

Correct. People just buy to resell.

So here is a list of the few small shops in LA county that will or might sell these:
Attic-raffle
Blends-raffle
Undefeated-raffle
Millennium-maybe, sold all the previous NA 1s
iKicks-maybe, sold previous NA 1s too
Drip Hollywood- fcfs
Primitive- maybe, have sold previous NA 1s

Feel free to add to the list or update on any of the stores listed.

Back
Top Bottom