JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Probably 140. There's no value in these sadly 
mean.gif
really? wow.  
Yea bruh. Your best bet if youre looking to resell is the kobes or wait on those supreme foamposites. They will go for a stack.

Dont mind the others in the thread smh they always act like this. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Debating whether I want to camp tomorrow night for 1 FSR...think I'd rather take my chances online with people helping me

I'm not sure if you were just playing, but I couldn't find a conversion from a size 15 Euro to US Men's size.

UM...dawg he was saying if i meant a us size 15 or a us size 16 (uk 15) ...I meant size us 15/uk14/eur 49.5 ....just to make that clear lol

THIS

Around my way mom and pops charge Flight Club prices out the door and they sell the shoes as soon as they get them not caring about a release date and the dope boys come in there and buy multiple pairs along with celebs like Wale and Schoolboy Q who have people in there crew to send a card number and the owners send them the shoes sometimes 5x retail and they dont care they got money so they pay it

Wale & Schoolboy Q? We get Ramon Ayala & Vicente Fernandez out at our spots here in Cali..

Last edited:
quick hit on the whole @Zyzz  incident. dudes went from dissing lurkers to dissing each other. 

im sure dude had the intent on helping whoever wanted to try and get a a pair, but the WU payment option always comes with a risk. basically is a risk. 

idk man, dude said they were gr, then he copped early pairs and now he wants pairs at retail...

anyone who has followed the thread for awhile should have known to take certain things with a grain of salt. Whatever, some of you are gonna do what you want anyways. 

it is what it is

y'all forgot about what really matters....popping champagne and the pizza party. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom