JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

they should be shadows numbers though, maybe not a true GR but not crazy attainable like the royals (depending on your area)

they should be shadows numbers though, maybe not a true GR but not crazy attainable like the royals (depending on your area)
Nike would get some serious hate mail if they distributed these like the royals. That thread was epic even through the great possible restock in maybe part 3 or 4. Glad to see this thread fillin up with the usual suspects.

Last edited:
we can only hope.

though this is the most iconic 1, i could see royal #'s for these. 

IF its a black friday release, they will/ have to be shadow/black toe #'s 

they have already tested the waters on the NA 1s so these are a no brainer, so i dont think they will make a regular GR but will give enough to easily sell out in an hour but enough to make most happy

they have already tested the waters on the NA 1s so these are a no brainer, so i dont think they will make a regular GR but will give enough to easily sell out in an hour but enough to make most happy
I believe this but afraid to trust it.

Idk why there's an assumption of more numbers. After the Royals US got more because they sat overseas. I'm sure the production in these are just wrapping up if they didnt finish already, and these most likely will be BlackToe/Shadow in terms of availability.

But I guess there's nothing wrong with hoping these are a Blk Friday to see more.

You gotta be trolling. You're the same dude who was in the Royal 1 thread about to purchase early released pairs because you wanted the 2013s SO BAD :stoneface: & you just recently purchased the 2001 Bred 1s, stop acting like you had them since they 1st dropped :smh: .. getting mad because people were posting pics of celebs rockin their Royals? :lol: .. Let me refreshen your memory .

FLAWLESS VICTORY

I love how after @captainsneakerhead23's epic post, it was so good that nothing else could be talked about for an entire day on this thread and now we are moving on. Was laughing so hard yesterday re-reading everything, got me through my day lol

^^ I don't want to strike out on RD either because the resell will be ridiculous. If rather just take my chances from a preorder but a lot of the preorder sights have been mad sketchy as well smh

JsForDays had them at 275 at a point, only site that had Royals on lock for everyone...now they want $350 lol

^^ I don't want to strike out on RD either because the resell will be ridiculous. If rather just take my chances from a preorder but a lot of the preorder sights have been mad sketchy as well smh

JsForDays had them at 275 at a point, only site that had Royals on lock for everyone...now they want $350 lol
I got my preorder from them before the price bump(couple months ago). Lots of people slept on them before they sold out and bumped the price. 1 pair on lock.

That price is ridiculous, catch a reseller on CL the same day, dudes are usually pressed to move their product and you can talk them down. 

Also that murder 2 1/2 pages back 
sick.gif

I love how after @captainsneakerhead23's epic post, it was so good that nothing else could be talked about for an entire day on this thread and now we are moving on. Was laughing so hard yesterday re-reading everything, got me through my day lol
seriously the best burn ive seen on this site since i joined, i may have missed a different one but yeah that will remain in my head for a very long time

I got my preorder from them before the price bump(couple months ago). Lots of people slept on them before they sold out and bumped the price. 1 pair on lock.

I wanted to pull the trigger then but they hadn't even been confirmed yet [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I wanted to pull the trigger then but they hadn't even been confirmed yet [emoji]128532[/emoji]
I feel you. When I saw they posted them, I asked around to other spots that had been doing pre-orders and they said it was gonna be coming out end of the year. JsForDays came through on the royals so once I confirmed with other spots, I placed my order right away. Couple of friends also got in before the hike. Not risking missing out. Hopefully I can still grab one for retail.
GL everyone, it's gonna be a mad house come release day.

That price is ridiculous, catch a reseller on CL the same day, dudes are usually pressed to move their product and you can talk them down. 

sick.gif
$275 isn't a great price or anything but i highly doubt anyone will be letting these go for anything under $300 on release day. Plus, if the guy rather pay a premium for a peace of mind then it is always worth it. I was able to pre-order 2 pairs for $230 each and again, it's not a steal but at least i won't be going nuts on RD. 

Last edited:
anybody wanna pm some good pre-order sites? rather have these 3 months before release then sit in the cold for hours

sick.gif

$275 isn't a great price or anything but i highly doubt anyone will be letting these go for anything under $300 on release day. Plus, if the guy rather pay a premium for a peace of mind then it is always worth it. I was able to pre-order 2 pairs for $230 each and again, it's not a steal but at least i won't be going nuts on RD. 
$275 is an ok price. It's like paying someone $100 to wait in line and cop your size (w/ out him saying "oh I missed out" so he could flip it for more profit. ). Better than missing out and having to pay resale price, my guess $375+.

seriously the best burn ive seen on this site since i joined, i may have missed a different one but yeah that will remain in my head for a very long time
I concur. Just waiting for Jerusareems next post lol. It says he was online at around 4:50pm yesterday so it HAD to be seen by him. Now the boy is missing. Pretty soon in your local grocery market's dairy section.. 

I concur. Just waiting for Jerusareems next post lol. It says he was online at around 4:50pm yesterday so it HAD to be seen by him. Now the boy is missing. Pretty soon in your local grocery market's dairy section.. 

View media item 519943

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom