JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Not at my local villa - I was like 8th in line dude manager comes out saying he only has 5 pairs - villa in allentown clowns

Lol. That sux. I'd almost rather a false hope with a raffle.

I think I'm just going to contact my homey in Europe and ask him to def get that other pair for me. I'm still wondering if this hype is exaggerated or not though.

I had dreams all night of buying on euro sites. I'm not exaggerating. All my dreams last night were getting through online. Lol.

$150 tops to cover CA Tax. When will lurkers and over night hustlers realize theres no market in sneakers anymore. FC and eBay is just an elaborate string theoryesque hologram from Nike and the gov't doing population control.

They'll be lucky even to cover CA taxes, for real... They end up losing money after the time & gas spent going to the malls

one more question before i leave this place i call bed, do any of you own these? I'm 11.5, should i get a 12.

I don't, but I went down to my local HOH & tried on the Laney 1's for a gauge. I wear a 12-13 depending on the shoe. The 13 fit like clown shoes and the 12 was good. I'd say do the same if you have the chance

Last edited:
View media item 710731Philly villa right now 12 pairs I'm 9th

Philly reppin! I was at the Gallery and they handed out tickets at like 10:30, cuz the mall wasn't having that lineup madness all morning. Good luck, gee. How are ticket releases at the Frankford ave villa usually? Good or they get hectic? Too many side streets and hoopties in kensington, so I usually avoid...The deuce is usually my backup spot.

Couldn't get my 12 but secured an 11.5 this morning so I'm happy. Worth the 3 hours in the cold.

kinda ironic to post that since you are reselling em 
roll.gif

My local spot is doing a raffle but can guarantee spots for $300. I might just bite the bullet since I never have luck online

The date is wrong on the ticket LOL, I think they meant Saturday December 28, 2013. They don't have to honor it anymore!

Back
Top Bottom