JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

You should favorite NTLA though
So you get notifications on your phone when the tweet comes on
NTLA does the rsvp for both SM and LA niketowns now

youll have to add either #ntla or #sm to your dm to specify which store youre looking to pick up at. 

you can send dm's to both locations though  

Lol got 4 pairs on lock. Probably 2 more on Saturday if I camp or get a raffle call. The demand for these wasn't what I expected. An NT fam need a pair?

Got the gamma 12s too

My local spot is doing a raffle but can guarantee spots for $300. I might just bite the bullet since I never have luck online

I wonder if Nike is familiar with their practices of selling if they are a direct account. Just pure greed.

Dont hate me for saying this but that comparison is pretty poor IMO.Bred xis numbers were 154 x times that these will be.How about comparing to get a pair of royal 1s now for under retail...?Yeah that sounds about right...

Woah

I'm trying to look at this from a positive stance though. Anyone who doesn't get their pair has an extra $150 to save or spend with on new years. Btw on a negative note, jb/nike is fd up for releasing these in limited quantities especially during the holiday season.

Edit: I know my post contradicted itself

Last edited:
sup guys, I'm new here but i've lurked for a little bit haha, learned about this forum through kanyetothe.

anyways I'm new to Jordan releases and was wondering if you think 20 seconds is a fast enough check out time starting from when I click the link?

Struck out today due to a gang of resellers at my Villa and my local mom and pop shop arent getting them at all. So it's Online or nothing now

This place has gone to hell in the last few weeks it seems like
laugh.gif
Amen, too many hypebeats in here lol 
laugh.gif

NTLA does the rsvp for both SM and LA niketowns now
youll have to add either #ntla or #sm to your dm to specify which store youre looking to pick up at. 
you can send dm's to both locations though  
I wonder why they make people do that now....

I can agree with that. Most resell sites are selling the kid sizes for 230. Men's are going for 400 but I believe the quantity is going to be just as much as the shadows. Hell I walked into mc sports 3 weeks ago and saw they still had 2 pairs left of the shadows....demand and hype is definitely making this pair more limited than ever
Are those pairs a 8 / 8.5? Looking for a pair for the wife.

Anyone out in Chicago in any lines yet? Not too sure what time I should get out there if the store said no lines before 10.
which store, I think only villa did tickets today.

I'm in Chicago and we got a lot of stores getting em too
I've only come across HOHs around my way, no other place got them. all the villas are from me.

Yep definitely worth it, 3 hour wait will profit you $300 at least, $100/hr!

shoes cost 150 if you sell for 300 that's not all profit lmao

I've only come across HOHs around my way, no other place got them. all the villas are from me.

yeah a s*** ton of villas in Chicago have opened within the last year, seems like each spot only has a few pairs tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom