JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Yea too many hypebeats in here

I agree, not enough slow jams :smh:

Thanks homie, I keeps it real!

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Not a fan of the reselling business at all, but if people are stupid enough to pay it, I can't even be mad

4n0YX.gif

Flourish... just let us get our pairs first :lol:

What you do with your pairs is your business but that doesn't mean you gotta publicly broadcast it. You know the tension already thick in here.

And I highly doubt someone will just offer you $600. That's the kinda price you gotta beg for to get.

I actually thought it might be him, but Jerusareem likes to talk tough in his posts. Eminem doesnt. He sounds like a 16 year old kid thinking he's doing something big
I am not this person Jerusareem you speak of and I'm not a 16 year old kid. More like 19.

Anyone with the Antioch Shiekh code PM me.

I'll hit you with whatever code I have on my list that you may need.

Originally Posted by Gordonson
same for me, but now it's getting to the point where there's more people going after them to resell then there is people that i want them, so we struggling out here to get a pair 
laugh.gif

I can understand flipping pairs. I have had to do the same. But don't go in a thread trying to build up hype and mislead people, especially here on NT and then say you can't stand those kinds of hype people. Hypocrite is a no no

Last edited:
kinda ironic to post that since you are reselling em :rofl:

1.the gif was referring to the guy that came here asking for info on how to resell.It was not as a comment on re-selling , which of course aint a thing to brag about , but when and if i can do it , I don't mind . Half of the moderators of this forum re-sell too , but you still come here.
2.Weren't you the guy telling me on the NBA thread to 'LEARN BASKETBALL' after i said my opinion on russell westbrook's game?If you have some kind of beef against me this is not the place to put it out , you can PM me.If not , your manners need fixing.
3.if you come accross 10 pairs of black/red 1s im pretty sure you ll be easy to give them away for retail to 10 strangers on the internet.Good luck with that.
4.I can mention plenty of people in here that I have helped , and even more that have helped me with NO PROFIT . YOU?

Bye now.

I wonder what that Chicago Villa on Madison is looking like today. I'm stuck at the gig but I wonder if they got any decent amount.

Things are getting critical around here...have to raise the security level from green to yellow...

SMH at the young kids in front of me conspiring to grab all the tickets. I ended up being 14th in line. By the time there was only 3 people in front of me, all the men's sizes were gone. Luckily I wasn't grabbing a ticket for myself. I grabbed a 7 for my girl. I was at the Villa on 52nd street in Philly btw.

Damn, the deuce only had like 11 pairs? And Villa Gallery only had 12 pairs...that's Villas highest revenue stores in Philly, which means the smaller stores probably got a half size run.

Also, speaking in general terms, 16 and 19 aren't very different...either way, you probably were born after "Ready to Die" and you probably wear skinny or tapered jeans or pants with elastic bottoms.

Back
Top Bottom