JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

NYC NTers mercer and NYC tweeted at the same time.
rsvp for 2 LA locations went out at the same time as NY...

looks like we are gonna be having heart attacks at the same time when that bred tweet drops

Last edited:
Correct its in Nassau county....

Long time no see, glad you're still around. Good luck my dude :nthat:

Thanks bro, I had to bow out of this thread for a while because it was getting out of hand but I'm glad to see the regulars are still around. I pretty much went on hiatus this year with JB save a few releases but this one I can't pass up!

Last edited:
So if I receive a confirmation DM from Nike saying they accepted my RVSP, I can go to the specific nike store and get my pair any time of the day?

So if I receive a confirmation DM from Nike saying they accepted my RVSP, I can go to the specific nike store and get my pair any time of the day?
They will give you instructions and a certain time period of when you have to pick up your pair.

i just got out of the gym and got home right now, I'm all sweaty and want to take a shower. The struggle is real.

Last edited:
I really hate Nike for making these this limited. I don't wanna see everybody miss out. a little bit of salt is funny but this is too much :'(

lol. this thread is getting real.

all of the folks comming out the bush asking for info that was posted 200 pages ago. lmfao.

Back
Top Bottom