JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I really hate Nike for making these this limited. I don't wanna see everybody miss out. a little bit of salt is funny but this is too much :'(
The Black/Gold NA 1s thread was just Lawry's everywhere
Hell, I was even salty about that release

I bet even the Mexican sneakerhead is at his computer right now
roll.gif

:smh:

You know what, you should show up out of the bloom after everything else dies down. Go there to act like you are looking around and when they approach you asking you for any help, I would tell them "I do not want to buy your shoes because you refused to sell me the black/red 1's." I know it is a douche move, but they get what they deserve.

Edit: Misha, I'm not referring to you, I'm referring to Mart (whom you quoted).

I think you've watched Pretty Woman one too many times.

Anybody know the deal with cherry hill hoh? Called a few days ago said there raffling Friday but te lines are busy today anybody know forsure

Somewhere in the world there is someone camping outside of a NT waiting to see the guy tweet the hashtag and still strike out 
laugh.gif

Just picked up my first 2 raffle tix and people were calling on the phone when I was there asking about em. I drove past the mall where the HoH was that'll be giving out tix tomorrow morning and traffic was almost at a standstill. Let me just get my internet connection ready.

Back
Top Bottom