JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

i replied literally within 7 seconds.  I had the DM typed out and waiting and sent the DM before it even showed up on twitter.com (it came through on tweet deck 10-15 seconds before twitter).

and still nothing.  bots are horrible.

I personally do not think it's humanly possible to have employees respond to all DMs, with sizes and names, and account for all pairs in NTNY and Roosevelt Field (for those in NY). Even NTNY alone would be a insane, now they do 2 stores?

It's never a fair game.

Na...From what I understand, you can DM as many times as you want, but you can only win once. The homie Alp (on NT) put me D.

I only won once though, so take it for what it's worth. But I definitely DM'd NTNY for like 15 straight mins and finally got a response DM after several dozen DM's.

This whole time i've been doing it only once.........

Na...From what I understand, you can DM as many times as you want, but you can only win once. The homie Alp (on NT) put me D.

I only won once though, so take it for what it's worth. But I definitely DM'd NTNY for like 15 straight mins and finally got a response DM after several dozen DM's.

Interesting. Well, I guess I'm going to have to get these the old fashioned way....**insert Decepticon sound here**

Bottom line, regardless of how limited a release is, they need to come up with a better system :smh:

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why its easier for me to get a pair of kicks on NDC than it is for me to RSVP on Twitter lol.

Back
Top Bottom