JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just called NIKELA, this being said don't bug them by calling them any who... They said they didn't get many pairs. the deadline is usually around 12 or 4pm to pickup the shoes. FCFS after.
Watch that NTLA be bombarded this Saturday

Secured 2 pairs this morning with a little help 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Rsvp fail. O well on to the next plan. .. watched the MF since 10am,on with the day
Me too... Damn near studied my iphone for 5 hours.. sent the DM instantly and failed.  But kinda heard some shady stuff about my local HOH anyway so I wasn't too surprised..

I was one second away from going to take a **** when they tweeted it. At least I know I tried my best and got to take a peaceful ****.

This sucks... 

for whats it worth, at the Gamma RSVP pickup i was speaking to an employee. He said the RSVP DM's, at least for NTNY, are not run at the stores. They used to do it that way, then corporate caught wind that people were sending it to their friends.

i used an RSVP bot service and after checking the stats, the DM i sent manually was 5 seconds faster than the bot DM.

Still didnt get through

1. RSVP

2. raffle

3. online

good luck tomorrow fam

this release looking more elusive than we expected

Back
Top Bottom