JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

lol i had like 3 gammas sep order as well

88 were same order i was lazy that day

Last edited:
What's the release times for the online retailers?
Nike - 8AM
FTL - 8AM
Champs - ?
FNL - ?
JJ - midnight?

This release isn't looking to hot for me. Good luck to everyone though, including me. Paying resale looks like what is going to happen.

Whenever Backpack Jimmy feels like showing up
laugh.gif
if  they decided to drop these like the shadows at a random time, id feel a little more comfortable

Last year I got lucky and copped a pair of Bred 11s for a little over $100, thought I'd get lucky again this year but the shoe gods aren't on my side at all 
mean.gif
. Bout to throw in the towel now because this s#it skressful

Nah JJ needs to stick to the scheduled time. It's like when you know you have a fight and then the other guy passes out Tryna make weight or gets hurt the week of. Got yourself ready to go, then nothing and you're still loaded up lol. I got business to take care of the rest of the night, JJ gets their slot of time, I get my big box of pairs and JJ branded tissue paper, and we're done with each other until the next week :lol:

@mochachip2 sorry I haven't gotten back to you. Jus saw your message and about to reply.

Last edited:
this release feels like the south park blk friday special. people sending secret PM's those with in side links and other ready to just turn on someone to get a lil closer to them 1's

Back
Top Bottom