JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

people already camped out at dr jays 34 st

and the date is this saturday ?

2czcbif.jpg

saw this on facebook

Last edited:
Went to a mom/pop store in Hicksville, NY by my gym....

They were asking $350 for these. :x :smh:

I mean, they've been charging crazy prices for as long as I can remember but $350?! Ridiculous they're able to even say that with a straight face. Can't believe people are copping at that price ...

So I won 3 raffles out of 25 tickets at shoe palace and an hour ago they called me saying their shipment got "stolen" and I know theyre BSin' , shady SP
mean.gif

Philly reppin! I was at the Gallery and they handed out tickets at like 10:30, cuz the mall wasn't having that lineup madness all morning. Good luck, gee. How are ticket releases at the Frankford ave villa usually? Good or they get hectic? Too many side streets and hoopties in kensington, so I usually avoid...The deuce is usually my backup spot.
Here's the aftermath after starting off 9th got cool with some dudes that were 6 ,7,and 8th in line they were holding a chair for one of their dudes that never showed ended up 8th.
long story short young dudes in the front had no id ended up like 4th :lol:
got my size they had 11 pairs even after that was said no one left .
Here's the line when I walked out
View media item 711667How do you stay when you have no chance

Last edited:
Good luck with Attic. I went there last Feb for the Royal raffle, and I think they only had 9 pairs. Plus all the people that didn't win the Gamma raffles had their tickets carried over to the Bred 1 raffle this Saturday. Good luck to everyone though. It'll definitely feel like winning the lottery if you get your pair.

Back
Top Bottom