JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

SMH

i come in here and people giving up the euro sites?

SMH just SMH
There's a old quote I would like to share with you, which can be applied to almost everything in life:

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

Aight I see that everyone wants the plug and I will do my best to help out everyone. My goal is to get everyone a pair for retail. I'm disgusted with the amount of salt I see on rd. I just want to come in post my lil pics and chop it up about the kix. no shade. I just hope one day this small gesture will gravitate towards more ppl on NT looking out for each other. I also want to state that I don't need help from anyone, this is about doing whats right. I do my research just like the next guy.

roll.gif

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 that post was directed at the two people that wanna post
The stupid "did not read" GIFs bc the post was longer than 20 words. When in fact, they read the whole thing (and I like Gambino, roshe guy and his posts are trash).

And I been in this thread. Hell in the black toe thread I was the one that provided actual confirmation of these shoes releasing and Mods wouldn't let us start another thread bc one had already been started a few months prior off of only modern notoriety rumors and they closed it. I have shared a ton thru text and PM with niketalkers. My days as GrapeApe I shared all kinds of info in the public forum and learned that isn't the way to go about it. Keim is the one talkin about "PM me I want my Rep to go up", not me, so nothing I said or do has to do with a thumbs up button lol. Good luck on that 9.5 tho. You been around so you should have some places saved up to get your tries in.

Touche My Friend Touche

I Am VERY Familiar With Your Old Handle, And Believe I Have Benefited In The Past From Info You've Shared :nthat:

It Just Gets A Bit Old Seeing Dudes Peeing In The Wind In This Thread Hoping To Get A Full Cup

We Got The Lurkers Who's First Post Ever Is "Can Someone Spoon Feed Me These Kicks, And While You're At It Pay For Em Too?"

And Then We Got The Ego Chasers With The "I Know Something You Don't, And I'ma Be Sure To Tell You I Know About It And Remind You At The Same Time That You DON'T" Posts..... :rolleyes

***** Just Getting Old To Be Honest

Dudes Need To Come In Here And Share Info (Whether Via PM's Or Whatever), Post FACTUAL Information/Photo's Etc. Or KEEP IT MOVIN!

Too Much Damn Bickering And Clutter In Here :smh:

Last edited:
If the numbers in store are any indication of what will be online they won't last long. I've never had any luck online other than a GR, but I don't use bots or script either.
Start using bots they aren't that hard to get and use..

Everyboidy that's thinking they won't get these u probaly won't. Get them so just forget its not that serious

FA is full of it!!! Haven't tried e, nj or chmp but they seem just as rigged as the others and wg being taken off the list mean more on ct ya dig!!! Has anyone really scored off FA?

Well i find it easier to get kicks when i outsource help from china , i get like 100 kids to hit up these sites for about $10

The bot game is done

Last edited:
I paid 75$ for a bot and still never get in anything besides GRs, if your latency is bad your donzo, easy enough to say
75!!??[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you got ripped bruh.. And the fact that it never worked for you? What sz you need

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 that post was directed at the two people that wanna post
The stupid "did not read" GIFs bc the post was longer than 20 words. When in fact, they read the whole thing (and I like Gambino, roshe guy and his posts are trash).

And I been in this thread. Hell in the black toe thread I was the one that provided actual confirmation of these shoes releasing and Mods wouldn't let us start another thread bc one had already been started a few months prior off of only modern notoriety rumors and they closed it. I have shared a ton thru text and PM with niketalkers. My days as GrapeApe I shared all kinds of info in the public forum and learned that isn't the way to go about it. Keim is the one talkin about "PM me I want my Rep to go up", not me, so nothing I said or do has to do with a thumbs up button lol. Good luck on that 9.5 tho. You been around so you should have some places saved up to get your tries in.

What up bruh!?.......I wonder where you had been?........nice to see you back and in this thread.........

75!!??[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you got ripped bruh.. And the fact that it never worked for you? What sz you need
I didn't it's really not the bot, seriously the bot is real good just I'm lacking in the ISP department, I already did my homework for this release I'm good fam

Aig
I didn't it's really not the bot, seriously the bot is real good just I'm lacking in the ISP department, I already did my homework for this release I'm good fam
aight good luck I'm shooting for a 10.5 haha probly the most common size

Back
Top Bottom