JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just came back from a raffle at HOH.I have never won before and put in my ticket for these and 3 other shoes dropping this weekend and next.

SPA page will be transfered over to to FNL , for NDC to work you will need to have google chrome on computer , and for mobile i suppose the equivalent too

These may not be as limited as folks think. Footlocker.com/eastbay will have up to size 18 avail online.

As a dude who wears a 16, I can tell you for a truly limited release sizes above 15 rarely even get made

Not saying I'm right or that this is a GR or anything, just my .02

Good luck to all trying to cop. I'll be there with you but if we miss out; it's just a pair of shoes.

T
These may not be as limited as folks think. Footlocker.com/eastbay will have up to size 18 avail online.

As a dude who wears a 16, I can tell you for a truly limited release sizes above 15 rarely even get made

Good luck to all trying to cop. I'll be there with you but if we miss out; it's just a pair of shoes.
thats what I'm saying.. People are hyping it up lol.. I feel like these are gonna be easy to cop...

T
thats what I'm saying.. People are hyping it up lol.. I feel like these are gonna be easy to cop...

yall clearly have not done legwork to say "these my not be as limited as we think". it's a know fact at this point

Yall need to stop with the, "These aren't limited" ********. Stop gassin yourselves. They are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom