JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

If anybody was planning on heading to RF HOH now I wouldn't bother. The store was filled with people for the raffles and I asked an employee and he said they will eventually run out of tickets. I was trying to get a ticket during my lunch break but that idea went out the window real quick.... :smh:

Picked up my raffle ticket from HoH on State St. It was packed in there, so I'm not expecting much. I'm trying my luck with a few sites overseas and NDC in the morning.

Crazy, one cat posted on Instagram (I won't post his name) that he was selling pre-orders...for $350...this is crazy. Retail or bust man.

picked up a raffle ticket from HoH in the DMV

took me over 2 hours for one ticket

didn't realize they were doing raffles for 5 other shoes today 
mean.gif

I just got back from there.  Seems scattered, lots of people walking in and out.  Calling people for the Kobe and Bred raffle tonight.  3Lab sunday from what they told me. 

Maybe because I got there around 11:30 and no one was out until lunch around 12. I just saw me and another dude enter the raffle for them. Maybe it was packed as soon as I left. The employee there said that calls tonight for the 1's.

When did shelflife do there release or was it preorder and what's was the price?

They had them in their site on 12/12 I believe. They shipped my shoes on the 18th and it looks like it just arrived at my house today since my wife called me saying an international package arrived. Can't wait to check them out and will post pics up.

Hoh in the bay phone number been busy. Exit on 280 packed at 1030am?! Madness is starting
they told me earlier this week that they're doing raffles today but don't take my word for it since people can just horde the loot and have no raffles, not sure how it works...  I exit bascom from 280 and use the side street to hit VF.  VF, like all malls is like a zoo right now.

Has anyone won anything from Shoe Palace??? 

Last edited:
Picked up my raffle ticket from HoH on State St. It was packed in there, so I'm not expecting much. I'm trying my luck with a few sites overseas and NDC in the morning.

Crazy, one cat posted on Instagram (I won't post his name) that he was selling pre-orders...for $350...this is crazy. Retail or bust man.

everybody was tryna enter the raffle?

Back
Top Bottom