JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

q93BLos.gif

Son , this gif has me dying :rofl:

My man is in the back flourishing.

Hoh state street is doing raffles today for 1, 3lab5 and Kobe prelude. To my surprise there weren't too many people lined up for them.
I just got back from there.  Seems scattered, lots of people walking in and out.  Calling people for the Kobe and Bred raffle tonight.  3Lab sunday from what they told me. 

Raffle by DTLR, tickets were handed out MOnday.

FA/FL doing rafle tickets today.

FNL is supposedly not getting them.

Champs, i have no clue, but they typically don't get em.

Good luck.

MEanwhile, hood spots in BMORE will be FCFS.

Thanks for the info. Repped. A small asian dude like me camping in Baltimore would not end well haha

I can't sleep but I found so many places releasing these online so I'm relieved. Now I just have to get all my time zones down and I'm good

Actually i do wear them. I have multiples of the black toes and shadows that i wear. I just havent worn royals yet. And i got my black and reds this morning.
ah gotcha

i just have a pet peeve of people showing off tons of shoes that haven't been worn

If waiting 5 mins for somebody that would get stuck in a NDC
Line for longer than that idk what to say...

If these shoes are going to sell out THAT fast then ill be kind enough to post as long as i secured them in my cart.

Back
Top Bottom