JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

to anyone in houston, don't bother trying to get raffle tix at any footaction or footlocker.

all did their raffles last week. ive been to 5 stores all over the city and keep getting denied.

Don't waste your gas or time like I did.

im ******g pissed
That's effed up I saw that all footlockers were giving out tickets today

to anyone in houston, don't bother trying to get raffle tix at any footaction or footlocker.

all did their raffles last week. ive been to 5 stores all over the city and keep getting denied.

Don't waste your gas or time like I did.

im ******g pissed
that's tough man. i have no clue how people found out about the tickets so fast.

once i caught on they were already long gone 
mean.gif

these are the new Red Yeezy's. By the way @Cosmonaut, pm me the method you're talking about. I wont need it this release but need to know for future. Thanks 

Yeah DMV HoH's are running close to an hour wait just to get raffle tickets (since they're doing about 5 shoes all at once SMH) from what my homies in these "skreets" are tellin me...

Good luck my amigos.

I haven't made many post but I've been following thread and it has definitely been hard 2 keep up with lol leave for a few hours and its at least 20 more pages

WONT BE GETTING THESE…IVE WANTED A PAIR FOR A WHILE… BUT IM NOT LOSING SLEEP OVER IMPOSSIBLE TO GET KICKS

Back
Top Bottom