JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Will people in Melbourne have trouble buying these, as limited as the royals for US?  I know it's 5:48 in Melbourne but does anyone else know if Aussies can order retros on their Nike.com/au without paying much more than US retail?   

I just saw a $115 AJ retro 1 on Nike's US site compared to the same model $180 Au($202 US) on Nikestore.com/au...think it will be worth buying in the early morning?

Last edited:

Are you that employee that is just one week into the new job and feels like they should get a holiday off over an employee that has been with the company 10+ years? 
no i think it's dumb that new members aren't considered a part of the fam until a certain time period...

4. Can you please give me link early bro? I have over 2k post and been here for years... Or I know im new here but can you please drop me the methods early?

- I will only give methods early to people that i feel are trust worthy, because it only takes one person to post and trust me these methods will be fixed very easily especially for billion dollar nike website

I wonder who @cosmonaut  has declared trustworthy so far 
nerd.gif

I'd rather stay up all night trying my luck online then standing in the cold waiting for a chance of 1/1000 to receive a call back. FootLocker should have done a online draft for both Breds/Yeezys and have every customer only be able to select one style 

This thread has been comedy gold already. Even if I don't cop, my sodium levels won't even rise up :lol:

I wonder who @cosmonaut  has declared trustworthy so far 
nerd.gif
wait is he saying he has a full proof technique to get the shoes online?
Better than struggling. But we have to all sit here and wait til its posted or until @cosmonaut  thinks you're trust worthy enough and not spill the beans. 

Maybe he'll choose you or me who knows.

Everyone is like:

OK just picked up at hoh valley fair. Its organized. Line not that long. They let 2 people in at a time. You can sign up for these obviously and 3labs bs whatever those are.

Put your name in and hope. Girl didn't want to divulge in amount of pairs.

Back
Top Bottom